Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotcha...

the NV in my truck usually only gets shifted (using the clutch) when taking off... unless i need to MOVE QUICKLY.

understand the coin thing I'm in the same boat, got a cam Change in the TDI Jetta, and a BUNCH of stuff to do on the truck (front seal, carrier bearing, trans is leaking, etc...ugh.)

I need to sell some saws too!! maybe some saw parts also!

good luck!!

Jay

Stihl 045 AV

I have a Early (Points Ignition 72?) Stihl 045 AV with a 20" duromatic and a Stihl RM chain that I just rebuilt from the crank up. New seals, bearings, fuel and impulse lines, AV mounts and tilly rebuild. Saw runs great (1 tank through the saw so far), but the durn thing is just to heavy for these old arms. I think that a 034/036 saw would better fit my needs and would consider trades for a project saw or ?
PM interest and offers.
Thanks,
Sug
img0117j.jpg

img0120kl.jpg

img0121sf.jpg

img0122ik.jpg

img0123zi.jpg

Still looking for an 036 muffler in nice shape. Also need a air filter cover for an 044. As long as its not cracked in half its good enough for me. Have some parts and cash to swap.
Thanks
John

Also need the screw and metal guard for the corner of the gas tank on an 044.

Last edited:
I have a pretty rough cover (1128 141 0500).
It's missing the knob. The pic shows the bad side.
attachment.php

Yours for the postage.

Charlie

Still looking for an 036 muffler in nice shape. Also need a air filter cover for an 044. As long as its not cracked in half its good enough for me. Have some parts and cash to swap.
Thanks
John

Also need the screw and metal guard for the corner of the gas tank on an 044.

I have 6 loops of Carlton chain
3/8 .063 84DL

Need want
066 carb.
066 rim drive sprocket
070-090 clutch cover
3003 stihl bar 18-24" (don't care about looks)

Echo cs 440

Anyone got the short block for the cs440. Need both the piston and cylinder. Thanks
Best Regards / Mike

Long shot, but does anybody have any AH81 parts. I need basically a whole bottom end, but a set of case half's might get me by. Not sure what I have to trade, but I got lots of junk.....:laugh:

Latest posts

Back