Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I forgot the picture. Duh!

attachment.php

The saw since the picture now has a decomp installed on it.

I have way to many irons in the fire right now, and am seeming to get other peoples saws, and not have time for my own.

Also I have a 064. It has all the majors, Brand new 660 BB, along with a Mahl 064 cylinder.

It needs everything for the chainbreak from the handle to the band. Also the misc nuts and bolts.

I cant post pics, but tjbier should be chiming in with pics I sent him.

If you want more pics shoot me a PM.

Wants

Nothing realy chainsaw related that I am in need of right now. So some dead presidents, or reloading equiptment for brass.
Here it is.

attachment.php

Last edited:
If you could get one with just a nice cylinder, then I already have a "special" piston to use in your build, that will bump compression considerably (200 psi range.)

time permitting, please PM and let me know more about the piston.

i'll bet you are still decompressing from your last asignment/trip? :dizzy:

I found a carb and blocks off a Jred 670 if anybody is interested.

ding ding.. i could use a spare carb... I got some stuff goin to BBB, as I'm sure you know..

how are ya Zach?! what's on Santa's list for ya this yr?? :cheers:

Just throwing this out there for intersting trades before it goes up for sale. A Poulan Pro 475/Partner 7700/ Jonsered 2077 or what ever you want to call it. It's fresh, and pretty stout.

Don't have to be a even trade either, can go up or down.

Saws that interest me are a 288XP, PP655BP or throw something at me I haven't thought about yet.

notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer DOAH! :bang:

IF I had a PP655BP, I would LOVE to trade it, but YOU KNOW I couldn't do that!!

what are you thinking of asking? 1st in line :D

I need to really offer a trade though...

how about.... a ms310 :D 034AV :D McCulloch 3200 with case? :bang: :bang: :laugh:

J

I have a Zama C3M from a 044.

I would trade it for a adjustable hi jet carb for a 026....

I would like to port the 026, but don't really want to go thru putting an 044 carb on it.

time permitting, please PM and let me know more about the piston.

i'll bet you are still decompressing from your last asignment/trip? :dizzy:

It's a Husky 380 piston. It's 52mm and uses a 12mm wrist pin. They're a heavy piston and therefore require quite a bit of work.

I'm not really decompressing so much as I'm getting ready to leave again on 01/01/11 for 60 days...

That's a nice lookin' PP475 Mark

notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer notgonnaask/offer DOAH! :bang:

IF I had a PP655BP, I would LOVE to trade it, but YOU KNOW I couldn't do that!!

what are you thinking of asking? 1st in line.

I need to really offer a trade though...

how about.... a ms310 :D 034AV :D McCulloch 3200 with case? :bang: :bang: :laugh:

J

OK Jay, if it's a bidding war you want...........then you're gonna get it!!!

I'll offer approximately 1-1/2 McCulloch 110's (mostly apart....and in a big box) with factory case, a crusty, unidentified little 30-ish cc Frontier/Skil top handle (that hasn't ran in 10 years) with rusty chain and bar, two non-running McCulloch 35's, an O&R/Sears gear drive (engine's complete, but the rest is apart and in a box...and in need of a flywheel cover), and my Craftsman 1.9/Poulan XX (with the spares Mark sent me) for that PP 475. Take that Jay! That's right. I know you can't take the heat I'm dishin' out...:laugh:

So Mark.......................you still have my address, or should I send it again? I'll ship all that priceless stuff to you ASAP...:hmm3grin2orange:

OK Jay, if it's a bidding war you want...........then you're gonna get it!!!

:chatter: :chatter: :chatter: :chatter:
Take that Jay! That's right. I know you can't take the heat I'm dishin' out...:laugh:

So Mark....................... I'll ship all that worthless stuff and the coal the missus got me for christmas to you ASAP...:hmm3grin2orange:

I'll throw in a Muckullan pro mac 40, and a Muckaluck 790 too...

:biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
Ouch Jay. That's hittin' below the belt.

I'll throw in a Muckullan pro mac 40, and a Muckaluck 790 too...

:biggrinbounce2:

TellyawhatI'lldoferya Jay. I'll send Mark whatever treasures I mentioned previously (that he will allow to arrive at his doorstep) and let you trade them Stihls for that PP475 deal. Just send me a McCulloch 790 to keep mine (and Randy's) company and we'll call it even. Don't forget the bar.....:laugh:

Aaron,

you sure you want the 24" bar that's on the 790?? :laugh:

J

Sure I'm sure Jay. I can run it on my 250. It has a funky little 15" Remington RN bar on it now! Of course, I won't stop you from sending any longer large McCulloch mount bars as well. Send a whole stack if you have 'em. Same fer large Homelite mount bars. Heck, I might even be persuaded to help with the shipping costs!:hmm3grin2orange:

Aaron..always clutterin' up the thread with the idle :chatter: :laugh:

IF I had any large homie or Mac bars, I'd put them on Ebay starting @ $80, then $125, then $175, etc, etc...

lol

Aaron..always clutterin' up the thread with the idle :chatter: :laugh:

IF I had any large homie or Mac bars, I'd put them on Ebay starting @ $80, then $125, then $175, etc, etc...

lol

Hey Jay, it's not just idle :chatter:.............it's swap meet talkin'..............so what if it's swap meet talkin' that's not worth reading...:laugh:

Oh, and the "inflating ebay bar price" thing has been done....:hmm3grin2orange:

Now get to sending out that 790 and the 24" bar. You want me to renig on my part of the bargain???:biggrinbounce2:

I wanna make an offer on that but i think the old lady will kill me. Thats nice enough to make me consider the Homie 922 I have. How about a complete Mall #6 :biggrinbounce2:

That is a damn nice PP475. Your 922 is damn sweet as well. That'd be a good swap methinks. Of course, Mark did just sell a nice SXL925 as you know. Seems like he kinda regretted it though...

As for your Old Lady freakin' out about you making an offer on that 475...............well just administer a D.D.S. if she get's outa line...:D

I wanna make an offer on that but i think the old lady will kill me. Thats nice enough to make me consider the Homie 922 I have. How about a complete Mall #6 :biggrinbounce2:

Probably??? too much Saranac tonite, buddy? :laugh: :poke:

do you like being married? lol

Course, If this saw was something in my possession, then I would NEED to find a Partner 7700, and a j-red 2077 to accompany it :D

Probably??? too much Saranac tonite, buddy? :laugh: :poke:

do you like being married? lol

Course, If this saw was something in my possession, then I would NEED to find a Partner 7700, and a j-red 2077 to accompany it :D

Tonight's menu consisted of Saranac Caramel porter, Saranac Seasons Best nut Brown and Mendocino Black Hawk Stout. i may have had a few but never to many.

I am not married yet. The one I'm with now is not the one though. The last one was the one but I'm an idiot. Hope to find the one before I get to much older.

Still undecided about 922 worthy but surly Mall #6 material though :D

Mac. Eager Beaver 2.3" (38cc) wanted. Yeah, I know they are ugly.

A.K.A.: models E.B. 2316, E.B. 2318, Silver Eagle 2318, Mac 3818, Pro Mac 3805 and MacCat super 18. (probably others but you get the picture.)

Have Craftsman 36cc w/16" to trade. Model 358.350462 (I don't know which Poulan it is.) Works very good, cut up a coord of green walnut in September. Needs the fuel pick up line replaced someday.

I'll give this another try. Added pics.
View attachment 162461

View attachment 162462

View attachment 162463

Back