Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
028 AV EQ Muffler

Anyone have a muffler for an 028 AV EQ? Doesn't have to be pretty, just usable and complete. A gasket with it would be a plus.
I have an 041 AV parts saw, a Dolmar 112 parts saw and green to trade.

Anyone have a muffler for an 028 AV EQ? Doesn't have to be pretty, just usable and complete. A gasket with it would be a plus.
I have an 041 AV parts saw, a Dolmar 112 parts saw and green to trade.

Give me a day or so and I think I have a complete muffler for one. If not I have most of it. Its yours for shipping if I have what ya want.

Anyone have a good 041AV lower rear handle casting?

Since it is Christmas and I am wishing, how about a good Super cylinder and a chainbrake sidecover for 041AV also?

Lots of trades, what do you need?
How bout the stator outta a 041 super, I think they may be unobtanium. Heck Id settle for somebody to get this one running for us. haha.

That would be great! I've checked everyone locally and those mufflers are hard to find around here.

They are hard to find ANYWHERE.... being NLA, you have to find a OLD dealer, with OLD stock (not likely, as these saws were WELL liked, and WELL used)

or

ask the right people :D:D;)

If you don't find one, let me know I have one that's dented but solid.Yours for shipping.Came off of an 028Super I'm finishing up.

Dented would be fine. I appreciate all the help. This site is great but it sure has been hard on my wallet. Every time I turn around there's another saw I think I need. Fortunately my wife is VERY understanding. She refers to this site as the "Logger P#rn" site and calls my saws my girlfriends.

Have you ran the 028 Super and the 028 AV? I have a chance to get a Super that needs a little TLC for less than $100. Do you think it would be worth it?

Dented would be fine. I appreciate all the help. This site is great but it sure has been hard on my wallet. Every time I turn around there's another saw I think I need. Fortunately my wife is VERY understanding. She refers to this site as the "Logger P#rn" site and calls my saws my girlfriends.

Have you ran the 028 Super and the 028 AV? I have a chance to get a Super that needs a little TLC for less than $100. Do you think it would be worth it?

I have had 4 028s and 1 super, the super is a bit stronger. Well worth 100 bucks!!!!!!!

Super has a little more grunt.
Just about any 028S is worth $100.
PM me your address and I'll drop this muffler in the mail.
I just found a gas cap I was supposed to send to another member about a month ago.
This way I'll get everything shipped at once.

On the hunt again.

I need a case or just a clutch side case half for an 026. Bearings and crank not needed. I also need a rim drum for the same saw.

I can fine some stuff to trade for it.

Merry Christmas!!!

Back