Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pro Mac 10-10

Looking for a top cover for a Pro Mac 10-10. Nothing to trade right now, just starting up this cool hobby. Looks like soon I will be wanting a 125cc saw that can hang a long bar in some big WOOD. :chainsawguy:

Looking for a top cover for a Pro Mac 10-10. Nothing to trade right now, just starting up this cool hobby. Looks like soon I will be wanting a 125cc saw that can hang a long bar in some big WOOD. :chainsawguy:

Lots on Ebay. There are a few different style covers for those -10 series MAC's. Make sure you know what you need, as many times the sellers are mis-informed on what they fit.

Lots on Ebay. There are a few different style covers for those -10 series MAC's. Make sure you know what you need, as many times the sellers are mis-informed on what they fit.

From what I've seen on here and the net, this is a PM10-10. # is 600014U. Is there more than one top cover for a PM10-10? It appears there is a few of the -10 series saws that look close to this one in the mid to late 70s era years.

Thieroff, I'm interested in the Stihl 011 AV. What kind of trade are looking for? I'm short on cash, and most of my parts saws are Jonsereds. I have quite a few spur sprockets, there's a list posted here in this thread. I've traded a few, & have some pulled for folks who haven't gotten back in touch with me :dont-know:.

Somebody previously contacted me needing a Jonsered 670 clutch cover with CB guts. Let me know, I still have the knee-joint ones I previously sat aside.

I'm looking for Jonsered 920 &/or 2095 parts saw(s), the more complete the better, especially the 2095. Good pistons would nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

Some stuff for trade (some good, some crap :shame:), but somebody might be interested:

--Misc. spur sprockets. The list is posted in this thread, and I have an updated list that I can post or email.

--Jonsered case halves, most likely model M361. Recoil (guts are missing) half part # 108070; clutch side part # 108060.

--Husqvarna FW cover with recoil, part # 5017768, don't know for which model. Faded & scuffed, but the recoil works fine.

--Unknown clutch cover, marked CMC 28587, possibly for a large saw. Looks rough, but no cracks or real damage.

--Jonsered 910E clutch cover, no part #. Just the cover, someone removed all of the CB guts, chip deflector, etc. Has a small crack & a piece broken off, might be OK for a work saw, I'll send a photo to anyone interested.

--Jonsered 510SP air filter/spark plug cover, no part #. Pretty good condition.

--Jonsered FW cover & recoil, part # 5046001-23. Not sure for which model, definately a small saw.

--Jonsered 2036 carcass. Not much left, I'll send photos to anyone interested.

--Echo CS-400. Is complete with b&c, but the p&c are shot, and the brake band is worn out (which probably explains the fried P&C).

--McCulloch 250 parts. I don't have much left, I'll need to pull the box, contact me for photos.

Still working on locating the carb but I know I have it. Is this the linkage and gas caps you need?

attachment.php

Is that an FM starter cup ? about 2in accross and 1 1/4 deep ??
the kind where the pawls fly out and grab the inside of the cup ??

Ok guys...not sure if there is any demand or not. I am just not interested in fixing these two old saws right now. I bought them on impulse , you know how it is.

I have a Mac 2-10. I have cleaned it up completely. It ran some, but I think its got an air leak. Heck I spent 12 dollars on brake cleaner to get the gunk off.

The other is a Homelite 101, its missing a muffler and a coil wire. I am not sure what I need, I am rebuilding a 029, heck let me know what you have. I can send pictures .

Looking for a good usable cylinder off a Stihl 036 Pro. No broken fins, good plating, and the decomp hole.

Back