Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a small Husky Project saw.
I want to work through this project with my Grandson.
He has been in some trouble lately and I think some time spent with me and working on a saw will be a help to him.

I am thinking a small clam-shell saw.
So after we get her all fixed up he can run her ( with supervision )
His mamma is getting frustrated.

I have some old Stihl parts to trade.

Please PM me

Thanks

10/4... got a complete 40, and a couple other potentials... :D

I could use some 050-051-075-076 parts... among other stuff..

shoot me a PM, or ??

I am looking for a small Husky Project saw.
I want to work through this project with my Grandson.
He has been in some trouble lately and I think some time spent with me and working on a saw will be a help to him.

I am thinking a small clam-shell saw.
So after we get her all fixed up he can run her ( with supervision )
His mamma is getting frustrated.

I have some old Stihl parts to trade.

Please PM me

Thanks

That's a worthy endeavor right there. I don't have a husky on the place, but I do have a ms250 that needs a carb. The engine has been rebuilt with new piston kit, seals and bearings. Yours for shipping if your interested.

Stihl 025

I need a good crank for the above saw. Also I still need a good cylinder for a Homelite Zip or Wiz. Tom

does anyone have a decomp valve that will fit a 064 066? i'm doing a big bore kit and will need a decomp vavle and maybe an engine cover that is set up for a decomp valve. i may wind up just drilling a hole in my current 064 cover so it will fit, but i don't want it to look rednecked lol

Mcculloch 1-61

Need a air box cover pn 50822
spur sprocket 36020B 1/2 pitch 6 tooth
36644A 1/2 pitch 7 tooth alternate
Sprocket is a single bore with key, just the spur no drum connected.
pn for the cover crosses to 1-40 and 1-50 series, maybe more but do not have
complete set of cross over parts list.
These were the pn listed it the 1 61 IPL

Trying to revive this beast, its been on this earth about 1 year longer than I have.
Dont have anything to swap but will $ up. If my wife finds out how bad the bug bit may have alot to offer in a little while.

tks bob

I'll pull you a cylinder tomorrow. I've been busy everyday.

I have got the crank on the way from another member. Send me a P M on the price of the cylinder. Thanks Tom
PS I would also like to have a 1/2" rim for a rim sprocket set-up for an 075. I have some parts and some $$$$s.

Last edited:
Anyone have any gas hedge trimmers up for trade?

Using a cord with my hedges is a joke.

Chris

Get rid of the hedges. :hmm3grin2orange: Our old house had them around the front. Don't miss them at all.

What he said^^^.:D

I have a bunch of kits and diaphrams kicking around. Anybody have a picture of the diaphram? I might have one I'd part with.

I'll see about getting you a pic of the 33/35/39 diaphragm tomorrow. Gotta hit the rack now.................and get up at 4:30am for work. Man I hate being detailed to day shift. Going to the Dr for an outpatient proceedure in the afternoon..........then may be back here in the evening.

Remington Super 75A.

Looking for air filter and retaining spring gadget for same. Carb kit or good used carb.

Or, a parts saw; Bantam, Bantam Special, 754, Sportsman Special, Super 65, 660 etc.

Mostly small saws in the sig to trade or long green.

Found a carb kit for a Carter ND at Chainsawr.com.

Still looking for an air filter and/or a parts saw.

i can't help you with the tach, but i would be interested in the plastic partition that seperates the air box from the cylinder if your 61 still has it intact.

Neal

not sure what your talking about?

What do you have for Husky 61 parts? I might be interested

It's a complete saw, it runs, well ran, It needs a new muffler bolt, and has some missing hardware, but for the most part, it's complete, minus the B&C

Latest posts

Back