Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a good jug for a MS290. I just need the jug. I don't need the pistone or anything else. PM me a price shipped to zip code 63050.

Thanks Scott

Well fellas im going to put it out there... Ive got a 880 Mag that im thinking about putting up for trade. It complete minus the crank,bearings,seals and piston. I have a thread started with pics. Parts are crazy exspensive and i just dont have the cash to make it work and it kills me to see it just sitting on the bench. Im looking for 90cc+ saw for trade. Pm box is pretty empty so send em in.:msp_thumbsup: And no im not going to give it away!:biggrin: Ive got a good bit invested but im open to offers. LMK what ya got.

i got a homelite super xl starter cover that i just found in my shed that i have no use for.it still has the pull rope and the kill switch and wire on it and the starter pulley.Pm me if anyone needs it.

Stihl MS250 Flippy Cap and Starter Pawl needed

I recently traded for a MS250 and I need the Starter Pawls.
Also need the Fuel Cap (Flippy Cap)

If you have any handy please send me a PM.

Thanks!
:help:

Last edited:
I could use a piston and cylinder for an Stihl 046 project I have. If you have one, PM me. I could also use a piston and rings for an 036 too. I have parts to trade.

want list

My want list is growing. I now need a Zip Or Wiz cylinder. A Stihl 025 Crank and a Stihl 029 Muffler.
The 029 had a round with a tree and two of the slots where the muffler bolts go are broken out. Does anyone have a good solution to this problem other than replacing the cylinder. Tom

My want list is growing. I now need a Zip Or Wiz cylinder. A Stihl 025 Crank and a Stihl 029 Muffler.
The 029 had a round with a tree and two of the slots where the muffler bolts go are broken out. Does anyone have a good solution to this problem other than replacing the cylinder. Tom

Tom, I plumb forgot about that crank, I even got it out for you, just forgot to send it. Sorry.

I still have your Wiz/Zip cylinder. If two of the exhaust mounts are broken out, you could possibly have them welded back up. I had a 394 that broke a large chunk out of one side of the exhaust port where the muffler mounts on and a guy was able to weld it all back for me and then I re-shaped the mount.

Need climbing saw

Hey guys been kinda busy these days. I need a climbing saw I like stihl and husky saws. Everything I have read says the stihl 200t is the way to go, and thus they are super expensive. I am not getting into pro climbing, it has become a once in a while thing for the elderly mostly. A ms391, or a 288xp especially with a 28"bar @ 30 feet, topping out a old chinese elm, ain't a good time. I did it I only had to change my shorts once, these saws do their best topping when you start at the base not the top. Pretty much I would be happy with a good 338xp.
I got a homelite super IV, that I found, a pioneer 1200 automatic, that needs fuel lines, and clutch cover, and if the saw is in good shape, I could be talked into letting my 288 go be warned this saw needs a chain break, and a new flywheel.
Like I said I don't use a little saw like this alot, but when I need it I need it, that's why I would prefer a Stihl or husky.

I still have your Wiz/Zip cylinder. If two of the exhaust mounts are broken out, you could possibly have them welded back up. I had a 394 that broke a large chunk out of one side of the exhaust port where the muffler mounts on and a guy was able to weld it all back for me and then I re-shaped the mount.

Weld it back with what? Tig, stick or braze. I will P M you my mailing address.

I got a 394 cylinder in the same shape, clean as can be inside but busted out exhaust, wanna try your hand at fixing it, I can send it to you.

Weld it back with what? Tig, stick or braze. I will P M you my mailing address.

My guy TIGs them up. I've never watched him do it.

I got a 394 cylinder in the same shape, clean as can be inside but busted out exhaust, wanna try your hand at fixing it, I can send it to you.

Sure, I could give it a shot. I'll PM you my addy.

Walbro Carb Needed

I'm looking for either a complete walbro carb, or just the high mixture needle for this carb.......

It is off of a Tecumseh T200 engine.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
attachment.php

Thanks,
Chuck

Latest posts

Back