Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parting out a Stihl MS 361. Have good fuel tank/handle, crank case, piston/cylinder (spark plug threads iffy, I'll send pictures if you want), half wrap handle, other parts as well. No carb or muffler. No covers.

if you sold it as a parts saw how much would you want

i have an echo cs-310 that has had about 2 tanks run through it,,(my wifes), 12" b/c,, has been MM and tuned.it is still in new condition,, want to trade it for a good running 024av woodboss with shortest possible b/c,,, yes i am switching to stihl,,,sorry echo

I'm looking for either a complete walbro carb, or just the high mixture needle for this carb.......

It is off of a Tecumseh T200 engine.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
attachment.php

Thanks,
Chuck

Update: Thanks for all the help, I found a replacement carb.

Hey guys been kinda busy these days. I need a climbing saw I like stihl and husky saws. Everything I have read says the stihl 200t is the way to go, and thus they are super expensive. I am not getting into pro climbing, it has become a once in a while thing for the elderly mostly. A ms391, or a 288xp especially with a 28"bar @ 30 feet, topping out a old chinese elm, ain't a good time. I did it I only had to change my shorts once, these saws do their best topping when you start at the base not the top. Pretty much I would be happy with a good 338xp.
I got a homelite super IV, that I found, a pioneer 1200 automatic, that needs fuel lines, and clutch cover, and if the saw is in good shape, I could be talked into letting my 288 go be warned this saw needs a chain break, and a new flywheel.
Like I said I don't use a little saw like this alot, but when I need it I need it, that's why I would prefer a Stihl or husky.

Find a climbing saw yet?

I'd be interested in the Pioneer 1200A. See sig. for trades.

Howdy, I could use a sprocket cover/chain brake assy., and a flywheel cover(black plastic blower housing) for my 61. Other 61small parts.
Anyone have a top end off a 272, or intake/carb/filter/top cover parts that need to find a new home? ;)

:msp_smile:

Husky 455

Looking for a burnt up Husky 455. Friend of mine decided to leave his saw in the tree when it fell the wrong way. P/C, rear handle/gas tank is fine, everything else shot and hole in the oil reservoir. I told him he better not try to drop anymore trees w/o some advice on how to fall...that incident occured on the 4th cut he had made w/ the brand new saw.

Find a climbing saw yet?

I'd be interested in the Pioneer 1200A. See sig. for trades.

That 1200a has issues, bad issues, it is junk, I don't wanna trade it for that reason, I put the line on it, it still starts and stalls, so I was gonna open her up to have a look at her points, and couldn't get the nut off the fly wheel it jus turns on the shaft, you want it cover shipping, and I will send you what I got, either that or throw it away, I ain't got that kinda time or patients.
As far as climbers go I think, relimb, and mike have me interested, at this point it is in who sends me pictures first.

Husquvarna or Stihl, both great brands, guy can't really lose here, especially for the amount I actually plan to use this saw, I am betting It will spend alot of time on the saw shelf, coming out maybe once a month to handle a prunning or topping job. I also just found a Still 028 Av Woods Boss, has most of the basics, it just has no carb or lines needs tank caps, oiler, clutch, pretty much I need to find one with a fried top end to put it back together. Im still considering that, but judging by the 028 fans among you guys it would be worth the effort, never ran one.

Hey guys I have offended a lot of people around here I like all kinds of saws, I avoid those I know nothing of, the name means little more to me then what parts to look for. In the words of Smokey Yunek(I probably spelled his last name wrong) "a chevy don't know it is a chevy, and a ford don't know it is a ford, it should be more about what we can do with what we can do with what we have."

026 PRO Rim style Clutch Drum Needed

I,m looking for a 026 PRO rim style Clutch Drum in good shape (need the deeper notched style that drives the oil pump).
Have some 024-026-029 parts or Green
PM please,
Sug

Looking for a coil for a Homelite 290, 340 (solo 647, 654). Got $$ via Paypal.

Al.

i don't have your coil but i feel your pain.

i had a heck of a time trying to find that coil too. even when you find one it is usually only one half of the two piece system.:bang:

when looking for one on the web and ebay don't forget to search for 'homelite 54'. that is the same saw as the 654/340 (sold as '54' in canada, i think).

Thanks

i had a heck of a time trying to find that coil too. even when you find one it is usually only one half of the two piece system.:bang:

when looking for one on the web and ebay don't forget to search for 'homelite 54'. that is the same saw as the 654/340 (sold as '54' in canada, i think).

Thanks for sharing my pain and for the '54' clue. The saw will run but misses out - I fear the coil has shorted inside. I suppose it will go on the back bench and wait....and wait.......

Oh well it is a theraputic hobby after all!

Al.

Damn thing probably won't survive the mailing anyway Rich, according to your luck anyway.:msp_angry:

Latest posts

Back