Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl 460 runs as it should looking to trade for a 372xp or maybe a 346xp in the same condition

stihls010.jpg

stihls009.jpg

ms460006.jpg

ms460005.jpg

for trade: 140/240 husky metal tank/handle, 262 xp 2 piece top cover complete with air filter, good 61 husky cylinder and tillotson carb.

I'm looking for a good clean top cover to a MS440 that still has the 440 tag on it. Also a good 20'' 3/8 stihl bar for the same saw. In need of a high volume oil pump for a MS460 also. PM me if ya got one of these items to get rid of.

Last edited:
I am needing a PM 605 ignition coil and a chain brake handle. Got cash or some Echo 302, Poulan 24da parts or just ask...cash is fine too.

Coil for 372 xp

Hi,
I find myself needing a coil for a 372 XP, wouldn't mind a blue one but prefer a unlimited one.

I have a few parts for 026/260 stihl (coil, clutch cover OK shape not pretty, carb and clutch drum for pro)

I also have most of a Makita 6400 without tank, recoil assy, or handle has a crack in case on the oil tank side(maybe tig??).

Also a PM 610 that will run if you prime the carb
I haven't had time to mess with it.
OR CASH
PM me if you got one and want to trade
Thanks

Hi,
I find myself needing a coil for a 372 XP, wouldn't mind a blue one but prefer a unlimited one.

I have a few parts for 026/260 stihl (coil, clutch cover OK shape not pretty, carb and clutch drum for pro)

I also have most of a Makita 6400 without tank, recoil assy, or handle has a crack in case on the oil tank side(maybe tig??).

OR CASH
Thanks

PM sent

Hi,

OR CASH
Thanks

I have a blue coil if you still need.

Latest posts

Back