Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are also a few of us who would kill to be a parent , who havent had that blessing. ive been a step parent all my adult life , but none of my own . count your blessings because they are few and far between

Are you looking for newer saws (might be easier to flip), or older ones? My Jonsered 630 would be a good project (can send photos), or the Ward/Remington would probably just need some basic TLC (photos are here on AS).

Hey just got off work, ya i would be interested in both. Nice to have a saw or two to tinker on :)

I also have this thing I have no use for.

Chrysler Sno-rabbit rare need work will run for a few seconds if you splash gas in carb. gas tank and carb is clean gas was drained before it was stored but the dirafram in the carb is hard parts are still aviable

Where are you in Virginia and what are you looking to get out of that thing?

there are also a few of us who would kill to be a parent , who havent had that blessing. ive been a step parent all my adult life , but none of my own . count your blessings because they are few and far between

Same boat here my friend. There is days its really hard to watch how others treat thier kids. Maybe someday I hope. One thing is look how old CLint Eastwood was when his last was born.
Bob

Yes I know what your saying.Wouldn't give them up for the world!! There just hard headed LOL I am sure my dad said the same about me LOL

I am sure my dad said the same about me too.
A few times he :bang: :bang:, when he caught me using one of his turning chisels as a screwdriver......

.........We did in our mid-late thirtys. We were 'senior citizen' parents. Often mistaken for our kid's grandparents. :laugh:

Same here....I laugh when I am mistaken for a grand!!! My wife, lets just say she is more sensitive to the issue (not really, but she likes to make out like she is!).

When I got home and ate supper I wanted to head straight for the shop. Instead I headed to the yard for an hour of tossing baseballs. Then I went to the shop for a few minutes when he was in bed. The saws can wait!! I will have saws when he is in college and I am looking for things to get out of the house and do.

I'll have a rent-a-boy in a few months :hmm3grin2orange: I'll box and ship free-of-charge to you when he's bad :) :laugh:

#1 on the way... I need help with names!!! :cry:

J

I'll have a rent-a-boy in a few months :hmm3grin2orange: I'll box and ship free-of-charge to you when he's bad :) :laugh:

J

When he turns 4, I'll take him in the fall during firewood season :msp_thumbup:

What names does the wife like? Always a good place to start :hmm3grin2orange:

J

SawGarage,

Just name your new son, after your favorite saw brand.

Husky SawGarage
Has a nice ring to it :)

When he turns 4, I'll take him in the fall during firewood season :msp_thumbup:

What names does the wife like? Always a good place to start :hmm3grin2orange:

yeah, I don't have the final say, that's for sure..

SawGarage,

Just name your new son, after your favorite saw brand.

Husky SawGarage
Has a nice ring to it :)

LOL... I think THAT might go over REAL well :msp_rolleyes:

J

Same here....I laugh when I am mistaken for a grand!!! My wife, lets just say she is more sensitive to the issue (not really, but she likes to make out like she is!).

When I got home and ate supper I wanted to head straight for the shop. Instead I headed to the yard for an hour of tossing baseballs. Then I went to the shop for a few minutes when he was in bed. The saws can wait!! I will have saws when he is in college and I am looking for things to get out of the house and do.

I was 39 when my oldest boy graduated HS, and I'll be 59 1/2 when my youngest does. My oldest has been married for 2 years, and my youngest is 4 years old. You know what that means?............Yep, kids and grandkids in the same elementary school............lol.

Back