Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit. That's what I get for posting while babysitting a 3 year old. Replied to the wrong your AS member again. Sorry Jacob. Meant to yak at the McCinderblock fan, as he just sent me a carb for my SP-81.

That has to be the Shop Monkey

I got a 10mm piston. Whatcha doin wit a 10mm saw?

Stickin a 12mm set of jugs on it. :)

I knew the triple quarter pounders with cheese, and the big-mac were LARGE (in size, WEIGHT in the GUT, AND calories...) but what is this NEW sandwich you speak of??? :msp_ohmy: :msp_blink:

2 Lb. worm burger? :D

McCulloch 605/610/650/HornyBeaver/Whatever. 15 pound Mcburger....:ices_rofl:

Last edited:
we thought you had no money.

I don't Ted.......at least not much. Hopefully that is changing. We're getting back on track. Getting out from under some debts, and I've gotten a few OT shifts lately.

The youngster sent me a Zama fully adjustable carb for my SP-81. Sent it gratis. Think he was trying to get back in my good graces after a couple beatings he's required lately. He mentioned it in public (and got blasted for it IIRC) in the McCulloch thread a few days ago.

Last edited:
I don't Ted.......at least not much. Hopefully that is changing. We're getting back on track. Getting out from under some debts, and I've gotten a few OT shifts lately.

The youngster sent me a Zama fully adjustable carb for my SP-81. Sent it gratis. Think he was trying to get back in my good graces after a couple beatings he's required lately. He mentioned it in public (and got blasted for it IIRC) in the McCulloch thread a few days ago.

Good to hear your situation may be improving!

The youngster (that I think you refer to) is a good kid and is learning. Next year, I want him next to me in the foxhole. I'd go to war with him.

BTW, WTFIRM?

:chainsaw:

Good to hear your situation may be improving!

The youngster (that I think you refer to) is a good kid and is learning. Next year, I want him next to me in the foxhole. I'd go to war with him.

BTW, WTFIRM?

:chainsaw:

Yeah he's a good kid. He's learning, although not without some frequent trips to the woodshed....

BTW.......

WTF is WTFIRM???

You guys are killing me. Trying to bust my balls (which is cool)........or are you serious? I haven't misrepresented myself or my situation at any point....:msp_unsure:

Just foolin' man!!! :laugh:

There are SOME of us in near-dire-straights as well.... crawling out hopefully REALLY soon.... :cheers:

J

Yeah he's a good kid. He's learning, although not without some frequent trips to the woodshed....

BTW.......

WTF is WTFIRM???

IDFR .... I can't remember lunch yesterday. Is Nixon still in office?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... NOW I remember!

WTFIRandyMac!

ROTFLMAO!

IDFR .... I can't remember lunch yesterday. Is Nixon still in office?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... NOW I remember!

WTFIRandyMac!

ROTFLMAO!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dammit it hurts when I stand up and bump ma head on the conversation...:laugh:

RM is dealing with crappy stuff at work. He's alluded to it a bit here over the last few weeks, but I'll let him expound if/when he feels the need. He's posted a bit over the last few days, so he's still around. Just "otherwise occupied' with non-fun stuff. That reminds me, I need to call him this weekend...

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/179205.htm#post3120141

Last edited:
paint gun

Anyone got a 1 qt paint gun they would like to trade?
I got 038 stuff, used stihl bars (mostly 18" .325) and a nice 2171 gas tank/handle.
Everything I have in the classifieds is also tradeable.

I got a polaris 250 trailboss motor also...

Latest posts

Back