Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36" 3/8 Stihl chains

RM2 115 drive link .063 Stihl chains (2) new in box. Would trade or sell.

Looking for:
3/8 .050 72 dl chains (20")
3/8 .063 66 dl chains (16")
3/8 .063 84 dl chains (24/25")

Anything else chainsaw related!

RM2 115 drive link .063 Stihl chains (2) new in box. Would trade or sell.

Looking for:
3/8 .050 72 dl chains (20")
3/8 .063 66 dl chains (16")
3/8 .063 84 dl chains (24/25")

Anything else chainsaw related!

Too bad that 20" isn't.063. You'd have just enough chain on hand to break into all the chains you'd need.

Still looking for a Stihl 084 chainbrake handle. And a muffler if anyone is willing to sell. I have a Husky mount 42" Power Match bar that has seen less than 10 cuts total, slabbing on an alaskan mill. Just enough to mar the paint a bit. The tip is drilled to accept an auxiliary oiler mechanism, but it doesn't affect cutting at all. I have a 41" now on the 084; don't need this one. PM me. I'd love to get $75 plus shipping. I paid $99.99 for it. I'm keeping my chains though.

Why do you need a muffler? Could I patch the current one to save you some $$ or do you only need the front cover? I have a c/b handle for 084 is it a half wrap or 3/4

I'm needing a carb for a 036 Pro. It needs to be a Zama so I can use the intellicarb cover.

I've got stuff.....and more stuff. :)

Let me look when I get home Randy. I should have one or 3 of them. Will probably need a kit I'm sure.

I've got a saw here that just will not make any power with the carb that it came with. We've done everything I know to do to it. Swapped the carb from my 036 and it's good to go. :msp_unsure:

Does anyone have any coils or trigger units for an 015L Stihl? I could use some choke levers too. I have enought to build 3 of these units but I'm missing these parts. PM me with what you have.

Does anyone have any coils or trigger units for an 015L Stihl? I could use some choke levers too. I have enought to build 3 of these units but I'm missing these parts. PM me with what you have.

I have a NOS coil that fits something like that. I will post a pic this evening.

i have 14 feet + a 30" piece of windsor 325 pitch 58 gauge chisel chain and also i have a 7 feet + a 32" piece of windsor 63 gauge 325 pitch,,this chain is new,, the short pieces are just dirty,, i will blow then off with compressed air before i send them,,,, i am looking to trade for the following items,,i can use these items for my shop i just opened
t25 and t27 t-handles
need about 10 new bpmr7a or rcj7y sparks plugs
poulan bars in 50 gauge and any length

thanks guys

i have 14 feet + a 30" piece of windsor 325 pitch 58 gauge chisel chain and also i have a 7 feet + a 32" piece of windsor 63 gauge 325 pitch,,this chain is new,, the short pieces are just dirty,, i will blow then off with compressed air before i send them,,,, i am looking to trade for the following items,,i can use these items for my shop i just opened
t25 and t27 t-handles
need about 10 new bpmr7a or rcj7y sparks plugs
poulan bars in 50 gauge and any length

thanks guys

I got some t27 & t25 t-handles from Northwood.Good price and they fit much better than others I have!Other brands seem to be under sized a tad? Seen some deals on plugs on fleabay yesterday too.

I got some t27 & t25 t-handles from Northwood.Good price and they fit much better than others I have!Other brands seem to be under sized a tad? Seen some deals on plugs on fleabay yesterday too.

i have been watching fleabay,, dang,,most of those idiots are wanting 5-6 a piece for them,, are they nuts

That might be a tall order. I tried to get a new one through the regional Jonsered distributor a few weeks ago and they told me to go pee up a ladder.

JJ,

You wouldn't happen to know the PN for the 2095 full wrap would you? I have the 2094 PN but I'm not sure it is the same. Half wrap PN certainly don't jive.

Chris B.

Back