Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spring cleaning time. First one off the shelf, 046.

2012-05-03_17-00-31_609.jpg

2012-05-03_17-00-19_709.jpg

140psi, i put it away dry in the fall added fuel today and she fired right up. I was going to make it a little prettier and bump the compression a bit but, every time i run the 7900 this project gets further away. :d

more saws to come...

gone

Stihl 088 / 880 piston & cylinder.

I'm trying to track down a usable piston and / or cylinder for a Stihl 088 / 880. If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I'm still hoping for a Homelite 750 clutch and drum. I need a few other bit for this beast as well....... I have stuff to trade......good stuff.....really. :msp_unsure:

I'm still hoping for a Homelite 750 clutch and drum. I need a few other bit for this beast as well....... I have stuff to trade......good stuff.....really. :msp_unsure:

--I have my old datsun clutch, and just finished off a drum of weed spray, so there's an available drum, and both of them are lite weight kinda sorta, and are both at my home.

--close as I can get....

;)

i need an air filter and a trottle assembley for a sears and roe buck saw. the model number 917.351061

I got parts or green slips to trade

I need a carb. for a John Deere string trimmer. The model of the trimmer is: 30S and the carb. is a CIU K 36A. I also need a top cover and airfilter cover for a Solo 680. These items are for a customer. If you have either please send me a PM. I have paypal or parts. Tom

BUMP==Still in need. Tom

Anyone have a usable crankshaft for a Stihl 029/039 or MS029/MS310/MS390?
Only greenbacks for trade...Thanks

Yes Sir I do!
Shoot me a PM. with how much it's worth to you.

Mike

I have one as well.....

I'm in need of a complete clutch and drum assembly for a Homelite 750. I also need a set of spikes and some decomp lever parts for the same saw. Welp.....I reckon I really need a rear handle grip too. :(

Please help a poor chainsaw addict. :(

Bumpity Bump.

I hear that Chainsawlady may have a clutch for 90.00 I sure was hoping I could trade/arm wrestle/barter.....well you understand. :)

I'm trying to track down a usable piston and / or cylinder for a Stihl 088 / 880. If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I know of ATLEAST a couple people that have BROKEN DOWN and bought new OEM... :msp_ohmy:

chances are slim, but your in tonite's prayers :)

HOGwild--- I see you have a list of offered parts.. ...if for whatever reason you fall short, I have a VERY low hr crankshaft from a ms290 (other parts too :D )

I need a carb. for a John Deere string trimmer. The model of the trimmer is: 30S and the carb. is a CIU K 36A. I also need a top cover and airfilter cover for a Solo 680. These items are for a customer. If you have either please send me a PM. I have paypal or parts. Tom

I got the covers for the 680. I think I still have your addy, if so I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdcoker View Post

I got the covers for the 680. I think I still have your addy, if so I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

In route to Coker household. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by tomdcoker View Post

In route to Coker household. ;)

Thanks very much. Let me know what you need for them in parts or dollars. Tom

Husky bars

I have a 24" Total Super with an Oregon chain. Both are like new with a few test cuts. .058, 3/8th pitch, Husky large mount.
I also have a 16" Husqvarna bar and Oregon chain. This bar and chain has minimal use and is still excellent. .058, 3/8th pitch, Husky large.
This bar is also the older Oregon manufactured bar.
The Total - 100 shipped and PP'd OBO!
The 16" - 40.00 shipped and PP'd OBO!
Make offer for both! PM me Thanks
2012-05-14_15-21-27_568.jpg

2012-05-14_15-20-41_883.jpg

2012-05-14_15-20-50_504.jpg

2012-01-09_12-27-32_594.jpg

any one needs any homleite 240 or Super Xl parts?

I just got done messing with the homelite Super XL and it runs when i pour mix down the carb. It might just need a carb kit. i'll clean the carb and see if i can keep it running if it will then i'mopen to offers it has a 16 inch bar and chain.

here is some pictures of it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back