Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still looking for a 20" bar for McCulloch 10-series saws. It must say "McCulloch" on the bar, it's for a friend who likes logos and decals.

Plenty of trading fodder.

Bryan

Looking for a 36" or longer chainsaw bar for my 046 bigbore saw. I have trades and cash. Can pick up at Iowa gtg. Thanks Lee

I've got a 32 and 36 in good condition... 36in is a little long for 046 but if it's just an occasional bar or if you put skip or semi-skip on you should be fine. the 36in needs a new tip. I'll be at the Iowa GTG too.

I'm in need of a singular 6400/7900 clutch shoe... looked up parts and it seems as though I can only order the entire clutch pack. Anyone got a parts saw?

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a 20" bar for McCulloch 10-series saws. It must say "McCulloch" on the bar, it's for a friend who likes logos and decals.

Plenty of trading fodder.

Bryan

pretty sure there are some mcculloch bars at the pickin hole... i'll check the next time i'm out there.

The Hunt Begins

I am the proud owner of a Husky 288Xp Lite project saw.

I am interested in a parts saw, or parts.

I need a top end, top cover, ect..

I will know more of what I need tonight after work.

I have some Husky projects (340) and (136/137)
I am looking to gather some older Stihl parts, even some NOS parts.
I have some MAC parts/complete saws (6XX series)
I have lots of Arizona Wind (Hell we even have a wind farm)......

Last edited:
I have a ported 046 and was inquiring about running a 36" a couple of months ago. A couple of members I respect said oiling that length bar would be pushing it.

The oiler can be modded too. :D

umm... yeah think this concern has been taken care of. I didn't think the oil to bad if you run a little thinner oil and open the galley holes on the bar...

I still wouldn't mind figuring out a oiler mod for the 7901 to run a 36in with a little more oil.... Anyone tried yet?

looking to trade husqvarna 346xp top cover clips

I have two jonsereds that need the black top cover clips for the top cover. I have the grey 346xp ones to trade. Please PM

thanks

LOOKING FOR AN ECHO CS670 COMPLETE CLUTCH COVER...GOOD CONDITION!! HELP!!

I'm in need of a Tilley HL-19D , an air filter for a Mac 1-70,and a bucking spike, or least a good picture of the bucking spike , with something for size reference.... stuff to trade or cash/ Bara bonds etc.. Thanks Termite

Looking for Husqvarna 394 muffler and brake parts.

Looking for a good used muffler and the following brake parts for a Husky 394:

Band
Cover plate. This is the one that covers the compression spring on the inside of the cover.
Compression spring
Tortion spring
Rubber flap

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

Looking for a good used muffler and the following brake parts for a Husky 394:

Band
Cover plate. This is the one that covers the compression spring on the inside of the cover.
Compression spring
Tortion spring
Rubber flap

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

I should have most of that. I'll go digging tomorrow night.

Back