Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for something along the lines of Oregon 72DP or Woodland Pro 30SC

I just got a 100 ft roll of new DP. I can probably help you out. I don't need any .325 though...

I've seen some people bringing in lower cost tanks from Brazil, made in Stihl's Brazil plant. I haven't seen any aftermarket though.

yeah, I looked for a while and knew in the back of my head if they did do AM tanks they would be all over Ebay and google searches.

ugh, I really don't want to pay for a new handle...

Been looking for 044 a tank for a while , never seen any from china yet ? Wish they would make them. LOL
Very surprised they don't ? I just keep looking !

:hmm3grin2orange:

Just got to know where to look ;):D. 2 days I got 3 from 3 different areas. Traded for a new 440 tank. Got a used 440 tank on trade and just bought a 044 tank. Just waiting on 2 of the 3 now.

Dont ask, guys are already lined up elsewhere wanting the 2 extras when I am done.
Only if one backs out then I will post here for trades etc. :rock:

Looking for a air filter cover for a Poulan 3700. Its the black one with the slots in the back. Also need a complete set of recoil cover screws.

Still looking for a Partner P-100/Mac Pro1000 recoil assy along with the plastic spacer that mounts above it.

I got things to trade, let me know what you need.

Parts needed.

Looking for a right side crankcase half for a Sachs Dolmar 112(prefer it to be silver if i can be so picky). Also looking for a carb or the top plate on the carb for a Shindaiwa 300s. Thank you in advance!

I got some 200T stuff. Let me know what you need.
Thanks JJ, but my 200T needs have been taken care of. :cheers:

Looking for a right side crankcase half for a Sachs Dolmar 112(prefer it to be silver if i can be so picky). Also looking for a carb or the top plate on the carb for a Shindaiwa 300s. Thank you in advance!

Can you post a pic of the top plate? I have a bunch of NOS Walbro top plates and a bunch of used carbs.

I'm in need of a chainbrake lever and pivot screws for a Husqvarna 350. Husqvarna #503850901 for the lever and 503893002 for the screws.

Looks like the brake lever for a 346XP or 353 (or a 340 or 345) would work on my saw as well. Got various old Mac/Homelite/Poulan parts as well as a few folded presidential pictures to trade.

hay guys. fixing up an old saw for a buddy. it's an Husqvarna L65. things running mint now but need a muffler for it. the one on his is completely rotted out. if anyone can help please PM. I got some stuff to trade :cheers: I also got another McCulloch SP125 on the scene. not interested in the old macs as much as some of you guys so she will be going up for trade. give me a few weeks to get her on the bench. way to much boat stuff going on right now :dizzy: just throwing it out there to get you guys thinking :)

hay guys. fixing up an old saw for a buddy. it's an Husqvarna L65. things running mint now but need a muffler for it. the one on his is completely rotted out. if anyone can help please PM. I got some stuff to trade :cheers: I also got another McCulloch SP125 on the scene. not interested in the old macs as much as some of you guys so she will be going up for trade. give me a few weeks to get her on the bench. way to much boat stuff going on right now :dizzy: just throwing it out there to get you guys thinking :)

I'm thinking dibbs.

I am going out on a limb here so flame me and throw me under the bull dozer,,,, I already checked with the dealer on this and liked to have had another stroke when he told me the price,,,, I have an x300 john deere with 42" deck and I need both spindle assemblies,, the part number is am137483,, the dealer wants $90 per,,, wth!!!! are they gold????? I have some nasty worthless green paper for trade,,,, yes I am hoping someone can help out with them,,, I did find them on fleabay but I just have a bad feeling about the seller,,, any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated

I am going out on a limb here so flame me and throw me under the bull dozer,,,, I already checked with the dealer on this and liked to have had another stroke when he told me the price,,,, I have an x300 john deere with 42" deck and I need both spindle assemblies,, the part number is am137483,, the dealer wants $90 per,,, wth!!!! are they gold????? I have some nasty worthless green paper for trade,,,, yes I am hoping someone can help out with them,,, I did find them on fleabay but I just have a bad feeling about the seller,,, any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated

You can get aftermarket spindles Scott. Baileys or anyplace that sells oregon stuff.

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=OEP+82358&catID=

$60.....still not cheap but more better

Last edited:

Dunno on that particular model but often you can get repair kits at a more reasonable price. New bearings and shaft, if ya don't need the housing. Usually run about 1/2 cost of new units.

Back