Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a starter cover for a Husqvarna T435. If anyone can help out please PM. I have all the guts, just need the cover.

Thanks,
MP5N

Hmmm... two posts in a row with no "lol"... imposter! where is John King and what have you done with him?

On another note:

Needed ASAP:

ms290:

-Piston
-Air Filter
-Muffler Studs & Nuts

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Bryan
I probably have the muffler studs and nuts and maybe an air filter. Is it the kind with the little air horn? No piston for sure.

I'm looking for the following Husqvarna 140S parts.

-piston (one from a 240s/se/sg will work, I am not sure if one from a 40 Practica will work or not)

-top cover (the last number of a 240s/se/sg top cover part number is different, maybe someone who knows if one will work will chime in)

-flywheel shroud (one from a 240s/se/sg will work, and maybe a 40 Practica will work too)

-AV mounts

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bryan

bu7ate6y.jpg
nib 660 tank selling for my local dealer. 140.00

I'm looking for the following Husqvarna 140S parts.

-piston (one from a 240s/se/sg will work, I am not sure if one from a 40 Practica will work or not)

-top cover (the last number of a 240s/se/sg top cover part number is different, maybe someone who knows if one will work will chime in)

-flywheel shroud (one from a 240s/se/sg will work, and maybe a 40 Practica will work too)

-AV mounts

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bryan
Bryan-

I have an entire 240SE parts saw you can have, and I think I have the top cover for it.

Working on a 266xp. The piston and cylinder look fine. Should i replace the ring before it goes back together?

I'm probably not the first to ask but are there any good 254-262xp clutch covers out there? I have a 262xp looking for one and have several xp carcasses and parts to several types of saws.

Looking over some parts that I have no use for, I have a brand new clutch and complete rim sprocket (Oregon 22209) old Husky and Monkey Wards) and a 10608 sprocket that is new ( think Mac) Let me know if you can use them and if you have some trade-ins or?

I have no way of checking the copression of the 266xp. It seems low with a finger over the spark plug hole. The cylinder and piston both look good. Should i replace them or just the ring?

Back