Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in need of a starter rewind sprocket and pull handle for a Craftsman branded Poulan for a customer. The model number is: 358.356090.
I got in several saws today for parts to trade, Stihl 024 super, 028, 029, and 034. Also one Husky 365 that lost an argument with a tree. Some are locked up and some are not. If you have the parts I need please let me know. Tom

Bump I still need these two items. Tom

anyone need any of the following before i put them on feebay?
ht131 power head minus cover
fs80 complete engine (piston and cylinder look good with coil and recoil)
021 engine (basically everything is there except for covers, carb. piston and cylinder looks good should run with the missing parts)
021 front handle

i'd be interested in trades for an ms260 handle, 036 piston, 036 recoil, 084 piston or 084 oiler

anyone need any of the following before i put them on feebay?
ht131 power head minus cover
fs80 engine piston and cylinder look good with coil and recoil
021 engine (basically everything is there except for covers, carb. piston and cylinder looks good should run with the missing parts)
021 front handle

i'd be interested in trades for an ms260 handle, 036 piston, 036 recoil, 084 piston or 084 oiler
I could use that fs 80 top end

looking for a flywheel for a Husqvarna 326ls trimmer. shoot me a pm

I had a customer come in this evening and I need some 1/4" pitch for a Stihl 015. Please advise if you have some for sale. Thanks Tom

I had a customer come in this evening and I need some 1/4" pitch for a Stihl 015. Please advise if you have some for sale. Thanks Tom
Hey tom. I'm not sure it's what you want, but stihl is back in the 1/4" chain business... They use it on the new little guy and a pole saw.

Latest posts

Back