T540 xp is here Finally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't Ave one. Yes they are the gen 2 autotune same as the 550 562 not sure if it has reboots though, would have to check the husq site.

I see the 540xp on Husq Site. Need one of the Sponsors to chime in here and tell us if they have them. ASAP!

They are available on ebay. Some dealers sell on ebay on a regular basis. Volume of these available is limited until 2014. We won't see these going in the $400 range until there are more available.

We've got one here on on the shelf. Looks to be the same second generation AutoTune that is on the 555/562XP & 545/550XP. $639.95 MSRP. Husqvarna shipped 100 of these into this country and we were lucky enough to get two of them. One is already gone. What I've been told is as of January 1, 2014 the T540XP will not meet European emissions requirements, so every T540XP being made now is staying in Europe. Now, as of January 1, 2014 every T540XP made will be headed for North America.

I was given the same info. We got in three and sold 2 the first day. We are hanging on to the last one for people to try out until we get the next ones in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much what I was told 100 into the country, local guy has three on order. Not sure if it makes sense that others already have had some and can get more.

So how is the ease of starting and the vibration factor. I can see a vibration number in the data but don't know if that is cutting something or just in the air.

I got one coming from baileys for $539 if I member correctly, comes in the 1st
That doesn't really make sense either, That class of saw isn't supposed to be shipped the way I understand it. Sure some of them get listed on ebay but for Bailey's to do it and have it posted on here. I also think there was a very similar post months ago.

Back