Take a crack at this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been to Gburg many times. When I was a kid back in the late sixties we would drive the battlefield at dusk, deer everywhere and huge bucks. Ever been to Gary Owen Irish Pub? BEST Reuben I’ve ever eaten.
Yes we have....bout 3 times a year....reuben are good...sometimes we get the bangers n mash ....blue n gray have some awesome burgers. My dad was over seas in wwii n when he got back he worked for dwight eisenhower at the farm for a while....

Yes we have....bout 3 times a year....reuben are good...sometimes we get the bangers n mash ....blue n gray have some awesome burgers. My dad was over seas in wwii n when he got back he worked for dwight eisenhower at the farm for a while....
That would have been a cool job.

Would the OP be so kind as to give us some more information on this wood?
Now that we know what it is, I would like to hear more about it.
I know I can go elsewhere on the intertoobs - but how about info from someone who laid it out for us to see?

I found this would on CL SCROUNGE.....other than what he told me n what have read....I've never heard of it before now.
The gentleman was in his 80s n he noodle d a lot of tbe stuff himself....tbat particular tree was about 200 years old.

Ok, pick a Saturday and we’ll all meet at Gary Owen for reubens and a pint.

When they discovered the last survivor from the Donner party in his shelter he was cooking human flesh and the frozen carcasses of horses and oxen were nearby. He replied that human flesh tasted better. :surprised3:

The will to survive is a double edged sword in that regard. To think, they were eating their boot leather after slaughtering their horses, then restored to their dead human company. How far will the human mind go? A macabre and morbid take on American history...

Latest posts

Back