TCI EXPO in NOV.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Brain

Reaction score
:blob2:

I am new to the site and was wondering if anyone could share some info on the TCI expo in Maryland. I am trying to make arrangments to go to this event, but cities scare me, (small town guy). I went to the Jamboree in Seattle last year and leraned more than I thought I could in the short amount of time I was there, so the expo sounds like a good idea. I am in Aspen Colorado and do not know if flying or driving would be better, money's tight and driving there would eliminate public transportaion and other costs associated with being vehicleless. I have a friend who lives in arlington so a place to stay is not a problem. Anyway any help with pretty much anything that would make this trip easier and cheaper would be very much appreciated, thanks.

By the way I did read some post about rec climbs after the show, I would be VERY VERY interested to join some top notch climbers and have a little bit of fun and learn some stuff too.
let me know, and pray for me my test resulst for the Arborists exam are on their way!!!

Local contact for TCI in Baltimore

Hi, Brain, I'm the guy who started the thread on TCI in Baltimore at http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9967&highlight=TCI. If I can help in any way, drop me a Private Message or an email or email me directly at [email protected]. In the thread above, there's notes on hotels and public transportation

I've noted at least three recent posters who are geographicaly close to Baltimore, within 15 miles, who I hope to recruit to help out any out-of-towner here for the Expo. One already volunteered with the rec climb. I hope we'll be able to make folks feel at home here, in a city I love living in after 25 years.

Let me know if I can help.

-Kevin

Back