TCIA Accreditation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
Just received my package in the mail. WOW! They really get down to the nuts and bolts of your operation. I have been doing alot of it already, but they want records for everything. I have my work CUT out for me, pun intended!
Jeff- I see why you say a year!
Anybody else going for it?

Just received my package in the mail. WOW! They really get down to the nuts and bolts of your operation. I have been doing alot of it already, but they want records for everything. I have my work CUT out for me, pun intended!
Jeff- I see why you say a year!
Anybody else going for it?

Congrat's!
You really need to have all your ducks in a row. Several job's we got this year were only open to be bid on by TCIA Accredited companies. Also, to get Accredited, you must be or have a CTSP on staff.
Jeff

Well, the fact is 99.9999% of the public doesn't give a rat's ass if you are accredited by TCIA or not. They have never heard of it. In fact, most have never heard of TCIA. The general public is way more familiar with ISA.

I took the CTSP course a few years back in Hartford Conn. What a racket for TCIA to make some more money, I lost all respect for their organization. I did not renew it. I will continue to keep my ISA standing current though.

They will.
Jeff

Oh they probably eventually will but it will be a long time coming. And to keep it a cash cow for TCIA if the thing ever was to really get popular industry wide (as in Certified Arborist, most everybody knows what that is and many companies, us included, use it as a sales tool) they will make it so anybody can get in on it. Watch and see.

I took the CTSP course a few years back in Hartford Conn. What a racket for TCIA to make some more money, I lost all respect for their organization. I did not renew it. I will continue to keep my ISA standing current though.

Racket is about right. I dropped out after paying dues for 25 years. Should have done it a long time ago.

No-one is forcing you to become something you either can't or don't care about. That is your biz.
Jeff :msp_tongue:

And that little thing with it's tongue hanging out is just how I picture you Jeff. A wannabe working for someone else with it's goofy tongue hanging out.

Latest posts

Back