Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timberfest 2010 dates are set for here in Doniphan, October 8th and 9th. My yard isnt much but We'll make do. Im sure logging feels the same. We also have 2 campgrounds with in minutes of the fairgrounds on Current river with complete facilities!!
Far enough in advance?
But back to the Tn. GTG!?!?!?!

:arg:

I might be able to come to one sometime in may/june if it's east of nashville.

Well, sounds like we got a few people interested, if we can just find somebody to host. Im sure there is more to come too.

may be able to host

i am just about 35 min west of knoxville in morgan county near brushy mountain prison. have got a job going just about 30 min from home so getting wood for cutting back there to the house is no problem. i have a pretty good place for a get together either at home or onsite. not a lot of parking onsite but lots of wood. plenty of room at home though.:greenchainsaw:

Your place sounds good to me. That would only be a little over 2 hours from my parents place.

i do business with a few folks in fentress like ronnie delk the forestry equipment dealer, sell a few logs to baldwins over by the airport.logging in deerlodge right now not to far from fentress line. i see that from where i live there are a quite a few people just around the corner. my place may work out for a lot of folks. granpatractor will only be about 1.5 to 2 hours while in pigeon forge. sounds like we may actually be able to get this shindig going.

i do business with a few folks in fentress like ronnie delk the forestry equipment dealer, sell a few logs to baldwins over by the airport.logging in deerlodge right now not to far from fentress line. i see that from where i live there are a quite a few people just around the corner. my place may work out for a lot of folks. granpatractor will only be about 1.5 to 2 hours while in pigeon forge. sounds like we may actually be able to get this shindig going.

Your area is very good for most in middle or east Tennessee.

Sounds like a pretty good location for most folks. I know about were your at. I laid the sewer line at the school(cant remember the name) across from the correction facility, Behind the church(cant remember the name of it either). I traveled hwy 62 many a times. Anyways, Im watching closely!!!:biggrinbounce2:

i am just about 35 min west of knoxville in morgan county near brushy mountain prison. have got a job going just about 30 min from home so getting wood for cutting back there to the house is no problem. i have a pretty good place for a get together either at home or onsite. not a lot of parking onsite but lots of wood. plenty of room at home though.:greenchainsaw:

I am just down the road in Oliver Springs. I can help with the setup if we do it at your place.

I am just down the road in Oliver Springs. I can help with the setup if we do it at your place.

When me and friend used to go to Deal's Gap riding motorcycles we'd stay in Oliver Springs with a friend now and then. Used to hang out at Cotton-Eyed Joe's in the evenings. That was alot of fun going down there, I think Maldeney and I made that trip from Northeast Indiana6-7 times one summer. Almost a second home. I'd love to make it to this GTG but I don't know how realistic that is for me.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back