Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smilin Possum says we may just show up if it is held close to Knoxville. He said its about a 4 hour ride.

Mostly depends on the date.

May 1st is a no go for me, because Ill be at the Heritage Festival with IGPOE and Stinkbait. It is close to South Boston, Virginia

Anyone have an idea of a date yet? Summer time I should be free on weekends atleast.

well it seems that my place will work out for many . so my place it is if everyone agrees. i think that a few folks have mentioned june, that would work for me.my place is easy to find,i am right off the main rd (62) any one that wants my exact address pm me and ill get it to you or give me your number and i can call you.

well it seems that my place will work out for many . so my place it is if everyone agrees. i think that a few folks have mentioned june, that would work for me.my place is easy to find,i am right off the main rd (62) any one that wants my exact address pm me and ill get it to you or give me your number and i can call you.

Sounds like a plan to me. Any month any day. Ill be watching.:popcorn:

I am in Loudon and would like to attend may even be able to help out, I will be watching this tread can't beleive I missed it thus far

Looks like I might have to make another long drive. I would be nice to see some buddys from the Indiana GTG and to meet some new ones. Get a date set and I'll see if I can swing it.

:cheers:
Mike

maybe dualing saws but sorry no banjos here,unless you got one.
Well I do have one, but dont know how to play it. :)

GTG June 19th Morgan Co. Tennessee...am I correct? Is it true?
That was my understanding

So maybe GPT, Tri, and Fatguy? That would be diverse. I think maybe 67 Mustang could be talked into coming.

Nik, are you bringing the cheese?

looking forward to meeting some of you as folks in person. sometimes its nice to know who your chatting with. i am suppose to pick up a new to me saw tommorrow. i may turn it into a 365 (under cover 372bb) screamer to play with. picked it up for 175 in really good shape. should be a fun toy.

I think I can make June 19th. I won't know where I'm working at then yet but I'll try to make it.

Back