Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats for sure. lol

Gink, the 7900? :drool:

:cheers: Might bring along the pipe for S&G's, I'm not really sure what it did for it, I've yet to let it really turn many rpm's, I think I tuned for around 12,800, It will spin alot more I just haven't pushed it to hard yet.

Finishedpipe015.jpg

:cheers: Might bring along the pipe for S&G's, I'm not really sure what it did for it, I've yet to let it really turn many rpm's, I think I tuned for around 12,800, It will spin alot more I just haven't pushed it to hard yet.

Finishedpipe015.jpg

let me be the first to say that is on of the prettiest saws i have seen. did you build it? is there any thing done to the saw? i understand if that is hush,hush but please bring it. i wood love to look it over real good. i have a 6401 as of now but if i can bolt that pipe to it i will keep it just to see what it wood do. it is still a 64cc but has some really good port work and it can always be built again if need be.:chainsaw:
jnl

Err.... All i got to bring is a muffler modded 372, but ill probably leave wanting a 7900,ported 660, 880. Its going to be hell on the CAD.lol

great thing about gtg's u can run amst everyone's saws. i like to see others run my saws so i can see how it performs from a diff. view. about anyone can run my saws if i see they know how to do it safely. besides i only use a few all the time ant the others need a workout now and then. we are all there for the same reason. make new friends and see old friends amd put names to faces.
jnl

great thing about gtg's u can run amst everyone's saws. i like to see others run my saws so i can see how it performs from a diff. view. about anyone can run my saws if i see they know how to do it safely. besides i only use a few all the time ant the others need a workout now and then. we are all there for the same reason. make new friends and see old friends amd put names to faces.
jnl

Very true. My saws are open to be ran by anybody that can handle them

^That is the best part for me. Most chainsaws cut wood :)

There will be a 084 in our truck too. Also hoping to have a 3120 :D

Nice 084 jnl

Thanks Erick, Im trying to plan a build for one, but I am a hands on kinda person so it would help to have one to look at first.

attachment.php

Theres SPs muffler modded 084. It will most likely have the 25" on it. But the 30&36 will be in the truck

Nice 084 jnl

Thanks Erick, Im trying to plan a build for one, but I am a hands on kinda person so it would help to have one to look at first.

attachment.php

Theres SPs muffler modded 084. It will most likely have the 25" on it. But the 30&36 will be in the truck

If I have to do that to run it... I'll pass.:)

LOL, everybody can do that. Trust me :D Just a little 50 pound test, and ta da. Then you have 5 pages worth of trouble on the chainsaw forum

Nice 084 jnl

attachment.php

thanks the pict. dosn't do it justice it is cleaner now. it was rebuilt from the seals all the way up. has about 4 hours on it now. it's a real good runner. got it for a csm but have not got it built yet. to much other stuff going and only so many hours in a day. i have a 25" and a 36".
jnl

Jnl502 has a pretty sweet 084. He almost lost it to a member here(me) when he went to sleep the last time and left it on the table! HAHA. No way i would taken it. Had to watch all the bikers. Think they wanted it for themselves.:cheers:

Jnl502 has a pretty sweet 084. He almost lost it to a member here(me) when he went to sleep the last time and left it on the table! HAHA. No way i would taken it. Had to watch all the bikers. Think they wanted it for themselves.:cheers:

hey Less how is things there. my dad is out here to visit me now. must have not got enough of me when i was out there at the farm. your a good friend if u wanted to carry that 084 home for a while you could have. not many people i wood trust with my stuff but if u ever need and of my saws all u have to do is ask. hope u make it down here for the gtg and we can't wait till temberfest!
jnl

hey Less how is things there. my dad is out here to visit me now. must have not got enough of me when i was out there at the farm. your a good friend if u wanted to carry that 084 home for a while you could have. not many people i wood trust with my stuff but if u ever need and of my saws all u have to do is ask. hope u make it down here for the gtg and we can't wait till temberfest!
jnl

Thanks for the offer. The 084 is sweet man. If you ever decide to get rid of it, i would really like to have the first bid. Dont know if we will make the TN GTG. Long way to go for cookies!!! Timberfest is a go for sure. You and Laura can stay with us if you want.:cheers:

here is a better pict of the 084 and Less here is the 394 also geting a workout the other day. it has a new 36"bar now and pulls it with no trouble. i think it is a better saw than my 395 that i traded for the 084.
jnl:clap::cheers:

here is a better pict of the 084 and Less here is the 394 also geting a workout the other day. it has a new 36"bar now and pulls it with no trouble. i think it is a better saw than my 395 that i traded for the 084.
jnl:clap::cheers:

Did you say trade???? What you want for the 084 baby saw? Got a few things you might want. Make a list and bring it with you for timberfest.:cheers:

Thanks for the offer. The 084 is sweet man. If you ever decide to get rid of it, i would really like to have the first bid. Dont know if we will make the TN GTG. Long way to go for cookies!!! Timberfest is a go for sure. You and Laura can stay with us if you want.:cheers:

u'll be the first to know for sure but won't be for a while pretty sure. sorry to hear about not making the tn gtg. u know your welcome to stay here as a lay over if necessary as long a u need. as far a timberfest wood be great to stay at your place. an honor to be welcome at your house,barn,shed or where ever u keep all your saws! LOL! Laura ans Coco says hi to you all.
jnl

Latest posts

Back