Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but its official I will be in Nevada for work during the GTG. Have fun and be safe.

seems people are dropping like flies. come on folks lots of fun to be had lots of wood to cut,good food ,good people. what else could you want for a great weekend of fun.

seems people are dropping like flies. come on folks lots of fun to be had lots of wood to cut,good food ,good people. what else could you want for a great weekend of fun.

Terry we are bringing at least 3 dozen hamburger patties and the same amount of hot dogs. Is everything else taken care of, buns, fixens, drinks, etc?

I've had to sell some saws to keep my head above water, but will still bring my 028 super, not much, but everything else is in a state of disrepair or gone. I had hoped to have my 046 finished before the gtg but the bottom end held that one up. :cry:

I am bringing plates napkins and eating tools. If I need to bring more let me know, its not a problem As for saws I only have 2 here (TN) the rest are at my farm in Western Ky.

i believe we still need fixins if no one speaks for them before the gtg i will get them as well as some tator salad and slaw maybe corn on the cobb. we,ll just wait and see who else speaks up before i go and get anything else.

i believe we still need fixins if no one speaks for them before the gtg i will get them as well as some tator salad and slaw maybe corn on the cobb. we,ll just wait and see who else speaks up before i go and get anything else.

I don't want you doing more than your share, just let me know what's lacking, we'll help make it up.

If fluffy(shed kill me if she knew i posted that) ends up delivering before the 18th ill be there and ill bring whatever. If i end up getting to attend ill get in touch. If i dont, take some pictures.:)

i believe gregg from baileys will be hooking us up with some swag for the gtg. things are coming together and will be ready for the gtg. i will be doing some set up this coming weekend if anyone wants to come help. i will be bringing home some logs and trying to maybe set up some shelter over a few of them in case of rain. if i can find my tarps.

i believe gregg from baileys will be hooking us up with some swag for the gtg. things are coming together and will be ready for the gtg. i will be doing some set up this coming weekend if anyone wants to come help. i will be bringing home some logs and trying to maybe set up some shelter over a few of them in case of rain. if i can find my tarps.

Cool!:chainsaw::chainsaw:

burger fixins is about all that is left( mayo,pickles,onions, cheese,mustard ketchup)

hopefully youll get to come, i got the field bushhogged for parking and the area that well be cutting in clipped as smoth as my yard.should have plenty of room for parking and cutting cleared out. will have the food under the carport so if the weather dont cooperate itll be ok. got plenty of tools in case something tears up on you guys. also have air handy to clean saws up. will have porta toilet delivered for gtg. got new full tank of gas for grill waiting.got plenty of wood piling up by my loader for the gtg. lots of poplar a few hickory. a nice big 30 plus inch doty white oak for the big bars. will have squared up cants by this friday.maybe i can have it all set up this sat. and coaqst thru next week. i need to find a sign so that everyone will be able to find it easier.hopefully every will have no problems getting here.

:cry:

Gonna have to take the possums off the list.

Some things have came up, and it would be best if we stayed home.

Sorry, and hope ya'll have a blast!

got most of the wood at home, will bring home cants on friday. weather is soppose to be hot and sunny. if anyone wants to come early and camp or camp on sat your welcomed to do so. everything will be ready by sat morn for fun

My wifey goes back to the doctor monday. Hope everthing works out and i get to make it. Im keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

How manys coming Terry?

I found out I've got Lymes disease, I've been sick as heck. I'm bringing the burgers and hotdogs anyway. I hope you'll have some shade somewhere. I'm looking forward to putting faces and names together.

I found out I've got Lymes disease, I've been sick as heck. I'm bringing the burgers and hotdogs anyway. I hope you'll have some shade somewhere. I'm looking forward to putting faces and names together.

I feel for you man. Being sick is no good,and it may just be me, but it seems like its always worse when its summer time.

Back