Texas Gtg!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all! I figured that I needed to bring something to the party, so to speak.

:clap: :clap: :clap::cheers:...but the vids really bring it to life. Was it a PITA to post those vids? :givebeer: :givebeer:

Ray, well, yes & no. Figuring out how to use Windows Movie Maker to do what I wanted was a PITA at first, but after the initial learning curve :computer2: it's not bad for straight forward "yes, I want this part, no, I don't want that part" editing. Loading the clips to PhotoBucket was time consuming, but it's not like I had to sit in front of the computer while they loaded.

Jared, I was glad that got some footage of y'all starting the cut on the first slab, & finishing the cut on the second slab. I'd never seen that done before. Also, I forgot my manners, please give my thanks to Mrs. AWB for allowing this internet stranger into her home.

WT, I'm glad that I happened to be filming when you made those cuts. Those two 361s are demons!

Maybe next time (hint, hint, hint) we can tape everyone introducing themselves for the other AS folks, & saying or doing something truly profound.

someone at the event(i believe ray in tomball(who ever brought their 066)) was taking some pictures when i was cutting just before the time block and they got some really interesting pictures (seemed little drisky....was right behind the saw when i was cutting ) and asked me to do a few more cuts for the pictures..was just curious what became of these because would like to see how they came out seeing how you don't see to many taking pictures like that very often...just curious is all....

Latest posts

Back