Thank You Henry of Weedeaterman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griffonks

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This afternoon I had installed a Meteor piston/ring in a Husqvarna 261 and was hunting for the last few bolts to finish the job when my cell phone rang.

It was Henry from Weedeaterman. He told me that I had won the Oregon Powernow 40 volt Li chainsaw they were having a drawing for as a holiday gesture.

I was floored, this is the first thing I ever won in my life. Thank you so much Henry and Randy too. Happy New Year!

Since my first order two years ago I have always gone to Weedeaterman for parts. The service, speed and price are extraordinary and whenever I have had questions or concerns about their products they have always answered quickly. This is 1970's service in 2014.

To cap it all off the saw I was rebuilding ran a few minutes after Henry's call. So, the Weedeaterman is good luck too.

It's looking like 2014 may be better than 2013 for me anyway. I had a rough breakup after 6 years with a fiery Greek-Italian woman I loved, then the flood swept through my farm in Boulder County Colorado and took out two lakes, broke the dikes on another and left carp in all my Bass Lakes. It washed out thousands of yards of barbed wire fences I built 30+ years ago, 25 boats, 6 canoes, my lanes, half my firewood stacks and all my cut rounds.

After the flood my 83 year old father went into the hospital for 4 days and the day after he got out my 79 year old mother went into the same hospital for 5 days- they both had respiratory problems probably due to their flooded basement. I lost ceilings in my house due to a roof leak in the flood and then I got sick- respiratory issues- probably due to wading in the sewer steeped flooded creek bottom hunting down our boats. My brother lives in Grand Junction, 5 hours away, so I had the honor of helping my parents recover. Thankfully they are better.

God, the last year my life was like a soap opera. I am so grateful the release of winning weedeaterman's drawing. Thank You!

Holy crap. Here's to a happy 2014!

At least you are counting your blessings, sounds like a 2013 that'd get you down if you dwelled on it.

Back