Thank You!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douglas1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
over the last week or so, I have posted several questions regarding a new saw I was looking at. As I mentioned, I'm a home owner with land and a passion. I'm not even close to a pro.

I have chosen the husky 460. It's a great saw, feels comfortable in the hands and cant wait to get into the wood.

This is a great site loaded with professionals! Thanks for assisting with my decision.

Congrats on the new Husky!

I'm sure you will enjoy trying to wear it out!

Make sure to stick around so you can compare notes with the next guy who is new, and so we can watch as CAD slowly takes over your system.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

over the last week or so, I have posted several questions regarding a new saw I was looking at. As I mentioned, I'm a home owner with land and a passion. I'm not even close to a pro.

I have chosen the husky 460. It's a great saw, feels comfortable in the hands and cant wait to get into the wood.

This is a great site loaded with professionals! Thanks for assisting with my decision.

Congrats on the new saw! :cheers:

You'll have to take a few pics of it after you get it into the wood. That way you can give us a report with pics. :)

Congrats, good choice, now go make some chips.

What's the next one? It's OK to tell the story of the one that caught your eye at the dealer, we understand.

Take Care

Have fun, work safe, and include pictures of your next saw....it's only a matter of time. CAD gets into your dreams....

Congrats on the new saw. The feeling of a new saw can not be compared to anything else in my humble opinion.

Congrats on the new saw. What is your next saw going to be. You may think right now that this is the only saw that you're going to buy but saws are contagious. I predict that you will be wanting another one very soon. :D

Great choice! Can't wait to hear what you get next! I started with one and now have six that I'm sure I really need:chainsaw: ! Be safe out there.

Latest posts

Back