Thanks youngster

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about checking with you CJ but I probably could have bought a 7910 for what shipping would have have cost me shipping round trip to you.:lol:
Would have been happy to help you out, but like you said - cross border shipping is plain ridiculous. You are only about a 6 hour drive from me, but I can ship a saw to British Columbia and back for about half the price. That, and I have had terrible experiences shipping to the U.S. that cost me a small fortune.

Here you go guys! It was a little chilly outside at the time of filming, but was it ever worth it. Caught the dang blue flu from running the thing. Also, don't knock me too hard on the tuning. First time I've run one of these saws so I tried to set it conservatively for the break in.

I always tune on the fat side for breakin, it sounds like you can burry it before it really starts to work!:cool:

There is no callout in the National Code.
When horizontal is it left or right.

Back to saws........nice Saw Ol Buddy.......and the Youngster did well.

edwardo would prolly comment........but he had to sell his computer on a street corner last night at 2 am........
Oh he would comment alright! Chances are we haven't heard the last of him yet either...

There is no callout in the National Code.
When horizontal is it left or right.

:laughing::laughing:
Back to saws........nice Saw Ol Buddy.......and the Youngster did well.

edwardo would prolly comment........but he had to sell his computer on a street corner last night at 2 am........
:laughing:

Back