That darn spotted Owl again.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
They had that deal down at Pendelton, years ago, about the little bird making nest in the training areas, gathering little rocks to make a nest on the ground,so you have 75,000 Marines, that cant train on the coast! because of a little weird bird, they later found out that the environmentalist were lying about what kind of bird it really was, it really wasn't endangered, was all a lie to get the org publicity and clout with Green Peace, wonder if it is the same guy! Don't think they went after them for it tho, just remember being told that we couldn't go to Red Beach to play and it turning out to be some bird that is flourishing.

Biggest threat to the spotted owl is the eastern barn owl. Eastern barn owl is bigger and takes the good houses. The owls are just plain messy to me. Nothing worse then being half way through a cut and have a bunch of guts n feathers come blowing out.:D

Biggest threat to the spotted owl is the eastern barn owl. Eastern barn owl is bigger and takes the good houses. The owls are just plain messy to me. Nothing worse then being half way through a cut and have a bunch of guts n feathers come blowing out.:D

Ohhhh, that would be naaaaasty! Never had anything like that happen, geeeeeeroooose!

My business partner always tells a story of climbing a rotten, hollowed out Oak tree that he had to take down. He was mid-cut through the trunk, and suddenly blood and fur splattered all over. Turns out a family of raccoons had made home in the trunk, and were holding out hoping he would leave. Needless to say, the poor furry creatures didn't live to see another day.

He said that he wound up completely covered in blood. Supposedly looked like he just murdered someone with a knife!

~Will Courtier~

Latest posts

Back