That's Right!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to find one of those blue Jred's for sale. I know of one but alas it is not for sale:mad:

What? You know where to get an old blue JRed! I will be there in my ninja suit! Under the stealth of night and influence of beer we will get that saw!

I didnt see this thread when I posted another one about this. Maybe 2k and the others will find their voices in that thread. I suspect they are all lined up at their local JohnnyRed dealer right now swappin saws :cheers: :ices_rofl: :yoyo:

What? You know where to get an old blue JRed! I will be there in my ninja suit! Under the stealth of night and influence of beer we will get that saw!
Ah the owner is stubborn, I did the Stihl head thing and offered more money than it was worth. I even tried the get drunk part didn't work!

Ah the owner is stubborn, I did the Stihl head thing and offered more money than it was worth. I even tried the get drunk part didn't work!

You are still thinking like a Stihlhead. You need to start thinking like a JREd man. Get him a stripper and while he is entertained go ninja style to get that saw!

You are still thinking like a Stihlhead. You need to start thinking like a JREd man. Get him a stripper and while he is entertained go ninja style to get that saw!
Oh I will never think like a Stihl head! I am open to running more saw's than one brand.
No Stripper wont work his wife is too hot.
His weakness is maybe a rifle trade,but I can't give up one of my babies for a saw even a Jred!
P.S never call me a Stihl head

Last edited:
Jred makes a good saw....once you bend the handle!:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Thery actually don't - Husky makes the good ones them for them........:greenchainsaw:

No affliliation whatsoever with Elux.

Hasn't been for about two years or so.

Right, Husky owns Jonsered, Poulan, Partner, Redmax etc by now - not Elux.......:cheers:

Last edited:
Jjjjjj....Jo....Jon...Jonser....Man...that is hard for a Stihl guy to say:D

My dad had a Jonsered saw when he started cutting firewood. He had that saw for 3-4 years I think...ran almost everyday. Early '80's... I think mom said she thinks he paid $400 for it then...PB...would you have any idea what model that could have been? I think he ran either a 16" or 18" bar on it. They are good saws...unfortunately, there isn't a dealer around here for a hundred miles that I can find to look at one. Thanks!!

If it's all metal, I would guess that it was a 49SP.

Back