Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I have been gifted a 048 that is in great condition. I will be using it with my Granberg mini mill. I have given it a good going over, next on the list will be case gasket and seals. I was hoping to find the repair manual for this saw. it is a stihl 048 AV. thanks guys, new to the site, tones of great info! [email protected]

Hello, I have been gifted a 048 that is in great condition. I will be using it with my Granberg mini mill. I have given it a good going over, next on the list will be case gasket and seals. I was hoping to find the repair manual for this saw. it is a stihl 048 AV. thanks guys, new to the site, tones of great info! [email protected]
Done!

hello all! finally found all my parts needed for a dolmar 121si that was given to me, but now I am begging for a repair manual. you all have ben a great help thank you

Found this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435487624.382353.jpg

I think I may be OK. The gasket I cut won't cover the entire exhaust port, but it will seal if sandwiched between the plate and muffler.

Either way, I'm waiting on that Devcon Aluminum putty before I can finish the project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a 032-AV electronic quick stop on the side of the rode. No Bar or Chain and missing the airfilter and airfilter/carb cover.

I'm begging for a shop manual.

Any advice on refurbishing this engine would be great.

Anyone have a repair manual for the Stihl 017?

I have the instruction manual from Stihl but hoping for a repair manual also.

Latest posts

Back