Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl 039 help needed

Hi just bought an 039. the chain brake is shot. I think its the actual crankcase as the hole which houses a pin nearest the cluth mechanism has melted!!
Would apreciate a workshop manual and an IPL . thanks.Mike.

ps. I do try to post but most of the time what I would say has already been said.

Last edited:
Hi just bought an 039. the chain brake is shot. I think its the actual crankcase as the hole which houses a pin nearest the cluth mechanism has melted!!
Would apreciate a workshop manual and an IPL . thanks.Mike.

ps. I do try to post but most of the time what I would say has already been said.

No worries.

Re 039 manual

Many thanks for the prompt replies, "My needs have been met". Now the work starts! cheers Mike.

Need workshop manual and a Ill Parts List 4a Stihl MS290

If anyone has a workshop manual and a Illustrated Parts List for a Stihl MS290 could you please send them to me!

Thank You in advance!

Stihl and Poulan IPL's

Similar to leonidas I'm working on a Stihl 009L and could use IPL for it.

Also, an IPL for a Poulan S25DA if out there.

Thanks

I found the IPL for the poulan through search so don't need it.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Looking for 041AVFB and 041AV manuals

Just got these saws and I'm looking for info on them before I start trying to "fix" 'em.:monkey:
041AVFB.jpg

041AV.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the help on previous saw info requests.:cheers:

Stihl 025 manual and IPL...

OK, just spent over an hour searching my computers diskdrive, and have no idea where that manual is ;(

Could really use some help, starting with the Stihl 025 manual and IPL.

Thanks in advance..!

Johnp

064AV and MS200-T

Ok. I need a manual or help with carb adjustments for my 064AV and the complete Repair Manual for my MS200-T. I might be putting a new P/C on it. Thank you guys.

Email [email protected]

Any help is greatly appreciated. I know these resources are not free.

I am in need of a Poulan 66 IPl and some parts, gaskets, reed value, sprocket and etc. If anyone has any of this I would appreciate the Ipl and I will buy any parts that you have that I need.
I will be away from my computor until 9 P M tonight. I will check back then. Thanks Tom

Back