Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lectrocrew

Open up that 038 manual and read the top of the first page that shows up. :hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

I read
"Stihl
2004-11"
and theres a picture of wrenches and screwdrivers.
The top of page 1 reads.
"Service Manual 038 chainsaws"

What am I missing? :confused:

desperately seeking a service/repair manual for a husky 350.

PM me if you have one or know where i can get one.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrushKing

Hi fellas
I am looking for a manual for an old brushcutter attachment that is fitted to a Pioneer 1200 chainsaw .The attachment is called a BrushKing made in Keene New Hampshire by a company that was called Rowco.Probably made in the very early 1970's.Owners Manual and service manual .I think this is going to be real tough to find.If you would like to see it I posted pictures on page 18 of the Pioneer chainsaw collectors thread started 06-21-2008.
Thanks
Lawrence

066 service manual.

I've got one but it is huge - 32 MB and I can't break the encryption to downsize it. You want me to try sending it?

BrushKing

Hi guy's
Anybody at all have info on that Brushking attachmet.I guess you would have to be working with that unit in the early 70's.Maybe some of the oldtimers used them surely they just didn't make one unit.Maybe guy's in the eastern U.S. because it was made in New Hampshire.
Thanks
Lawrence

Looking for workshop manual for Stihl 025, MS200, MS260 and FS 36, IPLs for MS200 & MS260, thanks :)

Back