Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS 660 Service manual?

Hey everyone, new to the site. Just was wondering if I got a good deal and if anyone had a repair manual for it.

I bought an MS 660 slightly used for $750. It has good compression, no mods done to it, but no bar or chain. It looks like it's in good condition. I ordered the ported muffler cover for it to give it that ooohhhh flowmaster sound!!

Also started milling last month. Borrowed a Norwood Mark III from my uncle and I think I'm in love!!! Cut about 2,000 board ft and counting.

Anywho,

Does anyone have a manual for the MS 660 or the Norwood Mark III?

Thanks a bunch

Hey everyone, new to the site. Just was wondering if I got a good deal and if anyone had a repair manual for it.

I bought an MS 660 slightly used for $750. It has good compression, no mods done to it, but no bar or chain. It looks like it's in good condition. I ordered the ported muffler cover for it to give it that ooohhhh flowmaster sound!!

Also started milling last month. Borrowed a Norwood Mark III from my uncle and I think I'm in love!!! Cut about 2,000 board ft and counting.

Anywho,

Does anyone have a manual for the MS 660 or the Norwood Mark III?

Thanks a bunch

Coming your way, check pm's.

need manual for 024

Hello, I'm brand new to your forum, lots of great info, thanks. I could use a repair manual for an 024 and a parts list if avaliable. thank you!
Steven Clark

Stihl 041 and 042 Service and IPL

I picked these up recently and was wondering if anyone had service and IPL manuals for these? Any help would be appreciated.

Stihl 025 service manual

Found an almost new 025 with clutch housing problems in garbage can at homeowners house.... in need of S/M to repair.. hopefully.. clutch area got hot and melted a little plastic ... saw starts nice..

I picked these up recently and was wondering if anyone had service and IPL manuals for these? Any help would be appreciated.

Found an almost new 025 with clutch housing problems in garbage can at homeowners house.... in need of S/M to repair.. hopefully.. clutch area got hot and melted a little plastic ... saw starts nice..

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back