Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, I'm looking to restore an 066 and in search of an IPL and Service manual for a Stihl 066 & 660? Thank you so very much for your time in advance, Chris

PS this will be my first saw restoration, however I do have experience on other 2 strokes. Any additional suggestions or warnings when it comes to aftermarket parts would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to doing what I can to helping contribute and give back to the community as well in the future when I can. Best Wishes to you all...

Hello everyone, I'm looking to restore an 066 and in search of an IPL and Service manual for a Stihl 066 & 660? Thank you so very much for your time in advance, Chris

PS this will be my first saw restoration, however I do have experience on other 2 strokes. Any additional suggestions or warnings when it comes to aftermarket parts would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to doing what I can to helping contribute and give back to the community as well in the future when I can. Best Wishes to you all...
Check your Inbox.

Latest posts

Back