Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
394xp and 395xp FULL WORKSHOP MANUAL

I have the full workshop manual for a 394xp. I think it applies to the 395xp as well. I have both saws, and they are pretty similar.

Last edited:
Manual for Husky 266se and oil pump problem.

Anyone have a shop manual for a 266se? Serial # 1982 015306

This serial number does not seem to match the code explanations that I have seen previously, but I assume that serial number means the saw was built in 1982. 1st week, 5306th saw or 15th week 306th saw? Tag has heading "Electrolux Motor AB SWEDEN" Top cover and starter have 266XP labels on them, but I am assuming they were just replacements at some point along the life of this saw.

The oil pump leaks just sitting on the shelf, whether sitting straight up or on the side, though it does seem worse if it is on the side. Does seem to put out a reasonable amount of oil when running. Anyone can tell me what the repair is for that, or is it just replace the entire oil pump? Repair manual from a 268 says that a tapered sleeve is supposed to be used to reinstall the oil pump. Is that sleeve needed or is there a "field solution" that others use? From what I can see on the online parts list the oil pump is the same on 266, 268, 272, 61,66, so I assume the repair and installation is the same. 268 repair manual shows how to pull pump apart, inspect and reassemble, but does not really list troubleshooting or specifics on problems with pumps. Any advice and/or information would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

dose some one have the service manual for a husqvarna 51 or the section on removing the tank vent

mike

CAD is a bad thing?

Well, now I need the service manual and the Illustrated Parts Manual for a Stihl MS 440 Magnum...........

The Stihl club just keeps growing........

Thanks for any help.

Stihl MS 460

I just purchased a new Stihl MS 460. Does anyone have the service manual and parts diagram for this saw? I would love to have it to keep in my reference stack of technical materials.

Adam

Latest posts

Back