Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello
I would be ever so grateful for parts and/or service manual for Stihl ms260/260c.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ok guy finally got a husky to work on lol...if possible I need IPL and service manual for a husky 372xp and a Stihl 200t.....thanks so much guys!!

I looked through most of my materials and could not find anything with that number, in fact I didn't see any shop manuals for any of the older models in my electronic files. If I remember, I will look through the hard copy owners manuals as well since I know of few of the older ones had a lot more detailed information in them than the later versions.

Mark

Oh I forgot, I also need ipl and sm for a ms280 I am sorry I completely forgot about it lol....

Also my email is [email protected]......I use my phone for internet and sometimes it won't let me bring up the ipl/sm.....I have never understood why it won't work on the phone....

And yes, they do need a raise, this is one of the most helpful threads I have ever seen!!!!!

I looked through most of my materials and could not find anything with that number, in fact I didn't see any shop manuals for any of the older models in my electronic files. If I remember, I will look through the hard copy owners manuals as well since I know of few of the older ones had a lot more detailed information in them than the later versions.

Mark
Thanks for checking. Looks like that one may not be in pdf like the Stihl 040 ipl, service manual - along with other old saws

Oh I forgot, I also need ipl and sm for a ms280 I am sorry I completely forgot about it lol....

.I use my phone for internet and sometimes it won't let me bring up the ipl/sm.....I have never understood why it won't work on the phone....

And yes, they do need a raise, this is one of the most helpful threads I have ever seen!!!!!
Added the ipl and service manual to the 200t/372 pm sent this morning.

Latest posts

Back