Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, I am a first post newbie in the middle of a project and need some reference manuals. Currently repairing my grandfather's 600 series McCulloch chainsaw (broken crankshaft and chain brake) and I need to make sure it all gets put back together properly. I already have two different IPLs (Versions 215036-R3-E & 218689-01-E) but would also like to find some owner's manuals and workshop manuals. I have found several cover page images online of the PRO MAC 610/650 (Versions 93488/R2 & 93488-R8) and also the PRO MAC 655 (Version 216158) OMs but I can't seem to find any pdf versions of the complete manual that I trust to download. The McCulloch customer service hotline could find no information regarding this older series of saws nor are the manuals available for download on their website. Any help from the forum would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Check your inbox

I broke my Stihl 044 today, as a result I am begging for a IPL and Service Manual for it. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks

Iran me agian Margaret LOL...

Guys do you have any IPL or anything for the Stihl usg grinders, I just got one....thanks for any help!!

Hey Guys, just joined up. I have a Stihl 045 AV Super I bought used 32 years ago, what a work horse. It is still in really good shape but I want to take it apart for a good cleaning. I saw discussion on this thread about the manuals ( owners, service, or both) and it sounded like they had been located. Can someone direct me to the link or tell me how to get them??

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Hello all, First post here, just acquired a Stihl 041AV in great shape. Looking for a manual for it. This is a great forum! Thanks

Back