Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rebuilding carbs

Peter you don't really need a service manual to rebuild a carb. It is rather simple and there are really no specs you must make sure are proper. Most small 2 stroke engines use diaphram carbs so when the saw is positioned upside down say you don't have to worry about your float being off balance flooding your carb. If you have to make yourself a diagram of where the parts go when you take the carb apart. Be careful not to rip the diaphrams when you take the covers off to expose the inner workings of the carb. If your carb is really dirty you can use combustion chamber cleaner to soak the carb and jets in, this stuff works great and it will not eat most plastics gaskets and rubber o rings. You can pick this up at any autoparts store it goes by other names in the marine industry such as Power Tune by quick silver but its all the same stuff. I have used it for years and never had a problem. Then use compressed air to blow clean all orfices. If you have any questions you can pm me and I will help you out the best I can. I am a small engine mechanic so you don't need to worry about bad advice.

Stevo:cheers:

Sthil 009

I need parts and repair manual for Sthil 009. Specifically the Kill switch

Thanks,

Catseye

Stihl 026 IPL and Manual

Hey guys...got a 026 that I need some help with...anyone go the IPL and Manual for it?

Thanks!

New Member - looking for service manual & IPL 5100S and JRed 2065

Hi Guys, new member here looking for Service Manuals and IPLs for the Dolmar 5100s and my "new to me" JRed 2065 (not running yet). I searched this thread but could not find either. If noboday has the 2065 Service manual, would the 2165 or Husq 365 SMs work?

Thanks!

-Mark

Stihl MS 460

Anyone have a Service manual and parts diagram for a new Stihl MS 460. As I'm quite the do-it-yourselfer; I'd love to keep this with my saw reference material.

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

-Adam-

BUMP............I would like a manual for a Mcculloch Pro 10-10 automatic I just picked up. If any one can send me pdf or copy or link, I would appreciate it. The saw has a case with it also. I may sell the saw if any one is interested. Thanks, Dave:cheers:

I'd appreciate a copy of the Stihl 025 service manual or whatever ya got.

I might be buying a used one, thats in need of repair.

That'll be 2 025's in the family :)

Latest posts

Back