Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 029 IPL

looking for 029 IpL and more specifically, how to connect the oiler as the plastic tube is obvious, but the rubber tube to the reservoir seems to be on the wrong side of the oiler. Am I crazy?? [email protected]

looking for 029 IpL and more specifically, how to connect the oiler as the plastic tube is obvious, but the rubber tube to the reservoir seems to be on the wrong side of the oiler. Am I crazy?? [email protected]

Well, you might be crazy, but this question doesn't make you crazy. :D

It's an easy fix that you should be able to get figured out.

I have faith in you.

yep.

Stumper 2.0

Can anyone find an IPL for a McCulloch Eager Beaver 2.0 version 12, no points? :bang: Bet you can't! :bang:

Could someone forward a Stihl 441 IPL and service manual? Looking for a big brother to the 026.....

Could email to billabong993atgmaildotcom.

Thank you in advance!!

Cheers,

Husqvarna 238 - Workshop Manual required

Old machine I know, but fine when they were working well. Time to combine together the two I have to make 1 good machine.

Any idea of where I could find a Workshop Manual much appreciated.

While talking of this, anybody know of any significant difference between the 238 SG that I have and the 238 SE that I see referred to elsewhere on this site.

Thanks in advance!

TM

the 075 is 111cc it is one huge saw! Just got it, it needs a muffler, some thread inserts, a muffler shroud and a back handle bottom portion (has one but it has been welded, would love to replace it) but she runs strong as far as i can tell. Just wait till I get these items and a bar and chain!

Latest posts

Back