Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 041AV manual and parts list

Hi All,

Can anybody PM the PDF or a link to the repair and parts list for a Stihl 041AV.

I've tried searching on the web but nothing seems to be out there.

Many thanks,

Dom

Hi, been doing a lot of searching here and getting some good info. However I could really use the service manual for a Stihl 042

thanks!!

Service manual for 026

would greatly appreciate getting a copy of the service manual for 026, and Walbro 194T

Thanks in advance

192T, CS81 and FS80 Brushcutter Manuals Needed

I am in need of Operators Manuals, Workshop Manuals or Illustrated Parts Lists, etc. for a 192TC, FS80 Brushcutter old school trimmer and a John Deere CS81 (think it is the same as the Efco CS81) any help or info. you can offer would be awesome. Trying to work on a few things on each of them and it always helps to have some pics and part numbers.
Thanks,
Jim
[email protected]

Need service manual for 038/038 magnum with spec's. Thanks in advance, Fitz

I'm probably the 200th person on the thread to request this, but....

looking for an IPL and service manual for an 090.

hello...looking for an ipl and service manual for a mcculloch 33b i believe. a 35 might also work thanks

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am looking for a workshop manual for a 395XP. Thanks

... and hello.

I seem to have a couple holes in my manual collection. I'm usually on the sending end, but find myself on the requesting this time. Could use service manuals for 028 & MS200t. I coulda swore I had these at some point.......:dizzy:

Mucho appreciated.:cheers:

Back