Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm....

maybe a challenge for someone...

Husky manual for a 39R trimmer :):)

Last time i (thought) I found something online, we got a SERIOUS trojan infection (yes, yes...jokes are welcome :beer:)

ieatriceeveryday @ yahoo dot com.

thx!

J

need solo help

recently, purchased a solo 637. didn't realise that the carb controls (HI, Lo, and idle were different than the standard one turn out for the hi & lo. I'm having trouble with them especially since they are D controls. If anyone has a service manual that would be a big help. If not maybe someone has some experience with these and can clue me in. Thx in advance / Mike

Stihl 020T Repair Manual

Would love to get a copy of the shop/repair manual for the 020T. Trying to service this thing on my own and I'm learning as I go. I guess that's how you learn! Thank You!

Need service manual for solo 637

Could sure use some help with the carb settings on solo 637. Service manual would be like striking gold about now . Thx in advance/ Mike

ipl and service for a stihl 084

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

:chainsaw:

Hello.

Last edited:
Thanks to [him] who has helped me out with several manuals. If I can figure out the rep thing yours is on the way.

Click on those little gray scales underneath his username. That will let you rep him. He shares tons and deserves the rep - I rep him every time I am able. :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
stihl 025 repair manual

Hi chaps. I have a stihl 025 and if anyone can supply a repair manual I would be most grateful. Ive recently stripped it down and replaced the cylinder and piston. I followed a video on youtube which was extremely helpful and I followed another to put it back together and all seemed to go well. The only probem is I have one small torx screw left over , and one unfilled screw hole which appears to take a larger screw than the one left over. Its the screw hole on the handle , chain side (or right hand side as you hold the saw for use) , the middle one which doesnt have its own plastic push on cover. I cant for the life of me see how Ive managed to have this screw left over and Im hoping the manual might shed some light.

thanks.

Latest posts

Back