Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there;
I know it is a long shot but I kinda need a manual for a saw probably made on a ship in international waters (lol)

http://sunflytools.en.made-in-china...C-Petrol-Chain-Saw-Gas-Chain-Saw-M-CS52-.html

if anyone by some miracle have heard of this please tell me more. also that manual would help.

I am using this saw to grasp the concept and master it so I`ll be ready when I`ll (hopefully) get a real one.
10x

Hello All
I am looking for an IPL for a Stihl 042AV. It must be dated 1985 or earlier. I am trying to find the part number for the handle molding that was used on the earlier 042's. The handle molding with a part number of 1118 791 0601 will not fit as it is too long.

Thanks in advance

Phil

Hello All
I am looking for an IPL for a Stihl 042AV. It must be dated 1985 or earlier. I am trying to find the part number for the handle molding that was used on the earlier 042's. The handle molding with a part number of 1118 791 0601 will not fit as it is too long.

Thanks in advance

Phil

Hello

Hello,

I'm on the lookout for a 029 Super Workshop Manual and Illustrated Parts List for a saw that was bought roughly around 1999.

Thanks!

Stihl 090

Guys, I just added an 090 to the stable.

Service manual & IPL would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Jonsered 490 Shop/Service Manual?

Is there any way I could get the service or shop manual for a Jonsered 490?

I am wondering which way to turn the chain lubrication screw to increase the amount of oil fed to the chain.

I already have the IPL and specs, which are no help.

Thanks in advance for any help.

my email is bazlbert AT hotmail DOT com

Latest posts

Back