Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
Does someone have a service and parts manual for my 026? I have 2 old 20 year old saws that I haven't used for a few years and am having lots of problems with them. I just ordered many new parts from the dealer including oilers, carb diaphrams, ignition coil and they were nice enough to print out a sheet of the breakdown on the oiler assembly.

Thanks much -

Wally

Check your PMs.

:cheers:

08dirtdigger

08dirtdigger

Troy Bilt saw repair manual

New to the electronic stuff, old in age. Retired now. Got your site from a friend of a friend more familiar with computers. I like what I read. Sorry that I've been missing this kind of stuff.

I'd like to help out this person fix a saw he's got. Not sure of engine specs.
Found a parts list no problem, but not repair manual. Owners manual everywhere. Troy Bilt gives them online.

His saw is a Troy Bilt TB 4016CC 41BY06/AR066. Engine model maked as MS42 family if I read it right looks like 4MHYS.0424AAE something, something. Kinda of worn off. Need new glasses too.

I thought maybe was similar to others in that class like others made by MTD for Sears Craftsman etc.

Me I got a bunch of working and non-working saws around, mostly Stihl.
Thanks

Latest posts