Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron's back here beggin' again....

Hiya gents. This time I need an IPL for the Homelite XL-1/Super E-Z Auto saws. My saw is an earlier 'shaver grill style' Super E-Z Automatic. For part # compatibility/interchange purposes, I could use an IPL for the late production 'open grill' versions of these saws too. Thanks in advance!!!:cheers:

Pioneer P60

I could use a service manual and ipl for this monster.
Thanks in advance, Kevin

Homelite Super Ez Automatic

Needing a carburator diagram for this saw, a manual would be great but, something is not right in the carb.

Please Help Love this saw

Hiya gents. This time I need an IPL for the Homelite XL-1/Super E-Z Auto saws. My saw is an earlier 'shaver grill style' Super E-Z Automatic. For part # compatibility/interchange purposes, I could use an IPL for the late production 'open grill' versions of these saws too. Thanks in advance!!!:cheers:

Needing a carburator diagram for this saw, a manual would be great but, something is not right in the carb.

Please Help Love this saw

need a service manual for a stihl 041 farm boss

Would appreciate an IPL for the 670 Super. Got one off the internet for a 670 but I don't trust it being the right one. Thanks Goball

Good morning fellas.

Begging for Shop Manual and IPL for Poulan 2800

Begging for Shop Manual and IPL for Poulan 2800

Stihl Copyrighted info.
I posted this in another thread but it applies here.
Those posting links to Stihl Copyrighted info and especially those that have uploaded IPL's to Arboristsite Forum should consider removing those links and only providing them in PM form when requested.

--------------------------------

Stihl does not provide IPL's and Workshop manuals to the general public.
Dealers Only. Top Secret. (people were taking that info and selling it on Ebay)
They even had their lawyers shut down a members website and a link on the Web Archive site of that members site that provided IPL's and Workshop Manuals.

The only info Stihl provides to you is the Owners Manual

http://stihlusa.com/information/info_product2.html

So it would probably be best to have a member request what he needs in this thread and have someone PM him on how to get it. The advertised location of Copyrighted info might put you in contact with Stihls lawyers. And those links being provided in this forum might get AS in some hot water.

Edit-thought I was in the beg for manuals thread

would be ever so thankful for shop manual for a ms390 and ms250 thanks so much

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back