Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in desperate need for a Manual for the 266xp Husqvarna

Just finished rebuilding it and need a shop manual for the proper carb settings and a few other details.

Thanks in Advance !!!!

Looking for an owners manual, parts list and service manual - if available for a McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 Model 12-60014U

Thanks!

Need and IPL and service manual for Poulan 2055 chainsaw (non-stainless muffler). Oiler stopped working. Thanks!

Looking for a shop manual for a Husky model 40 this is the version with the plastic case not the mag case one.

Thanks Tim

Still 020 AV

I would like to have the shop manual and ipl for the stihl 020 AV top handle saws. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Thanks but i already have the service manual. Wondering if anyone has the owners manuals or old (1980's) IPLs?
:cheers:

Sorry JD I misread your post. I think I have a paper based 051 owners manual somewhere. I will see if I can dig it up and scan it in.
May I ask why you want old 1980's IPL's? There may be a parts listing in the back of the owners manual, there is in the 041 version.

Regards

Phil

Sorry JD I misread your post. I think I have a paper based 051 owners manual somewhere. I will see if I can dig it up and scan it in.
May I ask why you want old 1980's IPL's? There may be a parts listing in the back of the owners manual, there is in the 041 version.

Regards

Phil

I am trying to get to the bottom of the 051/075/076 differences mess. I believe that later versions of the 051 and 075 had both chain breaks and the oil cap on the side. The common consensus on this site seems to be "075 oil cap top, 076 side", which i believe to be wrong for the later 075. Also whether the 051 could have the manual assist oil pump. The service manual makes several ambiguous statements about differences etc. One thing that really messes everything up are the serial numbers, they seem to be all over the place (in terms of dates).
Tech bulletin (27.1980) would be the answer as it allegedly outlines the differences between 075/076 but as of yet i can't find anyone who has it. In the absence of said bulletin i am just trying to gather as much info as possible.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back