Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need Shop Manual For Stihl 041AV

My faithful 041AV is causing me some problems with the oil feed. The local Stihl dealer told me it would be cheaper to buy a new saw for what he would charge to fix it. It may be old but it has helped keep this old farm house warm for many a winter and I would like to try and fix it myself. I have the original owner's manual, but to go deeper I need a shop manual. I don't know where to buy or find one since Stihl apparently only gives them to dealers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to see such a well built piece of equipment wind up in the junk pile.

My faithful 041AV is causing me some problems with the oil feed. The local Stihl dealer told me it would be cheaper to buy a new saw for what he would charge to fix it. It may be old but it has helped keep this old farm house warm for many a winter and I would like to try and fix it myself. I have the original owner's manual, but to go deeper I need a shop manual. I don't know where to buy or find one since Stihl apparently only gives them to dealers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to see such a well built piece of equipment wind up in the junk pile.

I sent you an IPL but do not have the SM.

I could use one too. TIA

I sent you an IPL but do not have the SM.

I could use one too. TIA

good morning

Stihl 038 AV Super IPL

Just picked up an 038 AV Super that is missing a ton of parts - could anyone help me find and IPL for this saw?

Latest posts

Back