Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms 361 repair manual

Bought a used and abused MS 361..Looking to repair/ rebuild it..Anyone have a shop manual for one? Thank you for any help..I'm new and learning here..:msp_confused:

Poulan P3314

I posted this a few days ago, no reply. I'm new to this forum. Is this saw something I should not expect to find a repair manual for because it's not a husky,stihl, etc. good brand?

I am working on a Poulan P3314 and would like a service (repair) manual. Just bought a refurb and the oiler for the bar is not working properly. Thanks for any help.

I posted this a few days ago, no reply. I'm new to this forum. Is this saw something I should not expect to find a repair manual for because it's not a husky,stihl, etc. good brand?

I am working on a Poulan P3314 and would like a service (repair) manual. Just bought a refurb and the oiler for the bar is not working properly. Thanks for any help.

if these guys have the manual, they will share it with you .... their interest is in helping others with chainsaw-related documents, they are not brand-snobs when it comes to this

i suspect that the only reason you have not received a response is because no one has that manual

Like Cjcocn said, none of us are bias in our desire to help out with manuals. I have several Poulans, and am always looking for more. At one time Poulan was at the top when it came to making a very high quality chainsaw. That time has past, sadly.

I've not found a source for the newer Poulan service manuals. I would like to add these to my collection as well but..........

Ipls are available on Ordertree.

Back