Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 056 Super Workshop Manual & Parts Manual

Hi
I am new to this site but have just acquired a real good Stihl 056 Super. This is my first Stihl as i have always been a big fan of the Husky's and use a small Tanaka for limbing. The Tanaka has been proven to be one of the best small saws that
I have had, I love it. Any way back to the Stihl. I am looking for a workshop manual for the 056 Super but they seem to be as rare as Rocking Horse S... I would also like a Parts Manual as it appears that some of the parts that fit the 056AV do not fit the Super. I know that there has been tons of threads on this saw and the manuals and I hate to resurrect it but I would really appreciate it if somebody could please help and let me know where to get them.

Hi
I am new to this site but have just acquired a real good Stihl 056 Super. This is my first Stihl as i have always been a big fan of the Husky's and use a small Tanaka for limbing. The Tanaka has been proven to be one of the best small saws that
I have had, I love it. Any way back to the Stihl. I am looking for a workshop manual for the 056 Super but they seem to be as rare as Rocking Horse S... I would also like a Parts Manual as it appears that some of the parts that fit the 056AV do not fit the Super. I know that there has been tons of threads on this saw and the manuals and I hate to resurrect it but I would really appreciate it if somebody could please help and let me know where to get them.

Welcome to AS, and the requested information is Out for Delivery.

Stihl MS261 Saw Shop Manual & IPL

Can anyone help out w/a Stihl MS261 Shop manual and IPL. Thank you much.

Stilhl 020 AV manual

Hi Everyone,

I've got a Stihl 020 AV and I'm not getting any spark. How does this thing come apart so I can get to the points/elec. ignition/coil in this thing? I can't even get the handle off...

Does anyone have a shop repair manual? Thanks in advance, you guys rock!

Hi Everyone,

I've got a Stihl 020 AV and I'm not getting any spark. How does this thing come apart so I can get to the points/elec. ignition/coil in this thing? I can't even get the handle off...

Does anyone have a shop repair manual? Thanks in advance, you guys rock!

Good morning.

hey guys! i need a service manual and IPL for a 660 if anyone has that available. i think i have a nub broken off on my crankcase where the chain tensioner fits on and i've searched the site to try and find a pic but have had no luck. so i'm thinkin one of these manuals should show me what i need to see. thanks very much!

Latest posts

Back