Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
041 AV & Contra S

Im looking for service and parts or any manuals for 041 AV and contra S. If any one has hard copies of either let me know if they are for sale or cost of scanning them ? Thanks in advance :)

Husqvarna 61

Hi Guys
This is my first post.....can any one help me out with any information on my Husky 61 i have had this from new all most 21years ..and its been a great saw for just cutting up fire wood etc........just before Christmas it died the main big end went so i need a new crank etc...... i am going to strip and rebuild as required......
The only thing is i have no experience with rebuilding a chainsaw .....so i am looking for a workshop manual or info please .....thanks....
Gary iom
uk.

Hi Guys
This is my first post.....can any one help me out with any information on my Husky 61 i have had this from new all most 21years ..and its been a great saw for just cutting up fire wood etc........just before Christmas it died the main big end went so i need a new crank etc...... i am going to strip and rebuild as required......
The only thing is i have no experience with rebuilding a chainsaw .....so i am looking for a workshop manual or info please .....thanks....
Gary iom
uk.

Gary

Welcome to AS.

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

:cheers:

could i please get ipl and service manuals for ms180 and ms460 thanks:givebeer:

Ps3410

Still looking for the service manual for Dolmar ps3410.....Thanks

Shihl 031 AV

help, I need a service manual for 031 AV bad . I have two of them and I have a parts breakdown and list ,but need a tech manual ,can anyone help me ? One saw will run but bogs out monentarily then takes off and runs full throttle then when u return to idle it wont idle right and leaks gas ,the carb has been rebuilt and I cant adjust it at idle with gas leaking wont stay adjusted HELP e-mail is [email protected] (419) 234-1003

help, I need a service manual for 031 AV bad . I have two of them and I have a parts breakdown and list ,but need a tech manual ,can anyone help me ? One saw will run but bogs out monentarily then takes off and runs full throttle then when u return to idle it wont idle right and leaks gas ,the carb has been rebuilt and I cant adjust it at idle with gas leaking wont stay adjusted HELP e-mail is [email protected] (419) 234-1003

Check your PM's :cheers:

Back